Bojan Krkic

M.L. King

The Preacher
A very brave performance from Bojan. I'm glad he didn't pass to Eto'o and decided to take a shot himself. It shows that he has self-confidence which is very important for a player of his age.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Has scored 21 goals in 86 games for Barca. Not bad when he didn't start most.

I bet if you just analysed him JUST in games he's started his ratio would be much better than 1 in 4.

07/08 - 20 starts 8 goals
08/09 - 15 starts 9 goals
total - 35 starts 17 goals, which is practically 1 in 2, which is awesome

I definitely think if we can't sign villa this kid should be our starting striker next season with someone like trez backing him up.

aRegularAce

I bet if you just analysed him JUST in games he's started his ratio would be much better than 1 in 4.

I definitely think if we can't sign villa this kid should be our starting striker next season with someone like trez backing him up.

i wouldn't mind that, but I think pep dont trust this kid as our main starter... hope i'm wrong though

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
If we show faith in him like RM showed in Higuain...Bojan will become a beast.

I think it's a little different, I'm sure if Van Nistelrooy was healthy Higuaín wouldn't be what he is today... But I agree Bojan should play a more important role...

karthik

beautiful, just beautiful finish from baby bojan. His confidence to strike the ball even when a star striker near him was unmarked shows his class. Bojan was amazing, but he cant start as our striker next season, he should be loaned out for a season and he should come back as a man, both physically fit and experiened to become our striker.

BOJAN TO START AS OUR STRIKER 2k10 - 2k11 season

Also performing in another club will make del bosque to take him to south africa, if he stays in camp nou i doubt pep will give him much playing time.

VivaBarca

If Carlsberg did forum members
karthik touched on Spain at the World Cup and I would love to see him there. However he wouldn't play as Villa and Torres are the bomb at the moment. Great finish last night.

karthik

karthik touched on Spain at the World Cup and I would love to see him there. However he wouldn't play as Villa and Torres are the bomb at the moment. Great finish last night.

Being a sub at the world cup is not a bad thing for a 20 year old ma friend.

:2145960713mundoemot

Zqa-

Nope, that would be great..

He thought "Hmm.. passing to Eto'o... Naaaaaah.." And GOL!!! Brilliant finish.

maz

I walk the line
A very brave performance from Bojan. I'm glad he didn't pass to Eto'o and decided to take a shot himself. It shows that he has self-confidence which is very important for a player of his age.
Or that he has more confidence in himself than he has in eto'o..which doesnt say much! Having said that it was a really nice goal and was executed perfectly.

I think it's a little different, I'm sure if Van Nistelrooy was healthy Higuaín wouldn't be what he is today... But I agree Bojan should play a more important role...
Thats just like last season though. Our strikers were injured and frank gave him alot of game time and he made the most of it. This season pep hasnt given him much time to bojan and thats why for example when he had the ball in the first half he didnt shoot first time but took 2 touches and ended up hitting it at the keeper. However the kid has alot of talent and just needs confidence (its obvious he really feeds of his own confidence) and game time. And those two go hand-in-hand. I dont agree with meta that bojan should be our second choice behind villa. I believe we should still bring in one more striker if we fail to get villa, especially henry isnt getting any younger.

roll

Tryin` to be hated

That would be awesome. I would like to see Barca with 3 CF-s next season. Not in first team but for the squad depth.
Some1 like Trez but not him..:D I prefer Gomez..:D

S

Snyde

Bojan can go on loan to Valencia but he must come back the very same year no 'options' included and a minimium playing time should be incorporated in the clause. Bojan obviously has it and has had it all this time as he proved last year. I guess pep doesn't play him ahead of Eto'o because he fears Eto'o will explode or he destroying the kid while trying to protect him.

And those stats of Bojan's are even more superb if you think that most of his starts are when many major players aren't playing.

Home of Barca Fans