Bojan Krkic

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
I rate Bojan very highly. One of the moments that suprised me was when we played i think it was Valencia, we had 11 corners or something ridiculus. Xavi failed to get it over the first man, Iniesta failed to get it over the first man, Messi failed to get it over the first man, and then Bojan takes two in a row. Smack bang in the 6 yard box with our players not far off converting his cross into a goal. Remember the cross he played to Henry earlier in the season that Henry headed into the net? Pin-point. Not to mention he's got good feet, good finishing (when he's had a little regular play), can pass and move well. He needs to work on a few things but he's 18 and a marvelous player.

I think he should be given alot of playing time in the comming weeks and start on Wednesday. And if Eto'o doesn't seem to show up for the Champiosn League Final *touch wood* or if Henry can't make it *touch wood* i think Pep should give the young man the nod. Would also mean Iniesta would be able to stick with Xavi and Yaya in midfield where they can impose our possesion game.

Last edited:

karthik

Bojan has excellent talent, Etoo will stay here this summer so i think bojan will be loaned out(probably to almeria since negredo might be going back to the bernabeau this summer). He will get regualr football there and will come back as a man. For this summer i hope we get keirrison k9. He can be an understudy to etoo and learn a lot from our forwards just like bojan did,

M.L. King

The Preacher
Bojan has excellent talent, Etoo will stay here this summer so i think bojan will be loaned out(probably to almeria since negredo might be going back to the bernabeau this summer). He will get regualr football there and will come back as a man. For this summer i hope we get keirrison k9. He can be an understudy to etoo and learn a lot from our forwards just like bojan did,

Well to be honest, if Eto'o stays I think it would be pointless to loan Bojan out. He should be given a chance next year. But in case if Eto'o stays and we get additional striker, then I'd consider this option reasonable.

karthik

Well to be honest, if Eto'o stays I think it would be pointless to loan Bojan out. He should be given a chance next year. But in case if Eto'o stays and we get additional striker, then I'd consider this option reasonable.

Why would it be pointless to loan out bojan when eto'o stays??. He needs more playing time and thats why i feel that he might be loaned.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
we should sell eto'o and buy villa.

HOWEVER

if valencia make the CL and villa becomes untransferrable, we should sell eto'o and buy an experienced (or not, I dunno) number 9 in the summer. trez, gomez, whatever. and then run with bojan as our starting striker and have the number 9 rotate/back him up.

DivineVisitor

The Right One ⇩
I would certinaly be interested in how he would fair if given the center role on a regular basis. It was said during the Villareal game Eto'o has scored 5 goals in the past 7 months. He could surely match that. But Eto'o also adds good movement, helping to pull defenders out of position and is also physically stronger than Bojan is.
Could Bojan replicate the way Eto'o moves?

It'l be interesting to see how he does if given the starting role in the next three matches. I hope he impresses everyone and if he does wouldn't even mind seeing him get a role to play in the Champions League Final.

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
I would certinaly be interested in how he would fair if given the center role on a regular basis. It was said during the Villareal game Eto'o has scored 5 goals in the past 7 months. He could surely match that. But Eto'o also adds good movement, helping to pull defenders out of position and is also physically stronger than Bojan is.
Could Bojan replicate the way Eto'o moves?

It'l be interesting to see how he does if given the starting role in the next three matches. I hope he impresses everyone and if he does wouldn't even mind seeing him get a role to play in the Champions League Final.

yes.

bojan's a better number 9 than eto'o. he's better at finding space in the box. he's better at finishing under pressure. he's better at holding the ball up. he's better in the air too.

if we can't get villa he should be our starting striker next year with an experienced number 9 in auxiliary.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe Henry is an answer to your question Meta. We will be going for a left winger anyway...

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
nah henry in the middle of a front 3 is a waste. his best skill is running at people not being a pivot for attacks and goal poaching. obviously there's fluidity but playing him on the left is definitely the best position for him.

shadows

The kid showed he has a future here..Good performance..Wonderfully taken goal...Eto'o needs some lessons from him on finishing..

Home of Barca Fans