Bojan Krkic

mmandela

Sueco estrella
No, he was fantastic last year. This year he's little better than average because he don't play and when he play he play against the team who is defending with 11 players and he can't even get ball. In his first season he played on wing where he have space to show his driblling abillities and his speed.
Do you know how much goals have aguero scored in his first season in Atletico?
2 or 3!
Do you know how much goals have messi scored in his first two season in barca?
between 8-10....i'm speaking from my head, I ain't sure in numbers
Do you know how much goals Bojan scored in his debut season?
10 in league, 1 in champions league and 1 in copa del rey...total 12
this season he scored 9 goals in 12 starts...not bay, right??

I know he is fantastic player and great talent, and he will get better and better. What have you espected from him to do this season. To be pichici with 18 years, yes he's only 18 years old and he already scored 20 official goals for Barcalona, you heard, Barcelona, not Partizan Belgrade, not Red Star, or Dinamo Zagreb, not Malaga, or almeria!
FCBarcelona...with 18 years... :07-16::party00231::2145960713mundoemot
Well said Kiki... He will improve and keep growing as a player

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
There's no place for him in our squad. While he's around we aren't going to look for a backup striker, and there's plenty of strikers at other teams that would do the job perfectly, and way better than either of ours are atm. Tonight's game really highighted just how thin our squad is. Damn guys, I used to love this kid but i've totally lost faith in him. We need to develop some sort of PTC in injectable liquid form.

jairzinho

There's no place for him in our squad. While he's around we aren't going to look for a backup striker, and there's plenty of strikers at other teams that would do the job perfectly, and way better than either of ours are atm. Tonight's game really highighted just how thin our squad is. Damn guys, I used to love this kid but i've totally lost faith in him. We need to develop some sort of PTC in injectable liquid form.

He's still young and has alot of developing to do....ok maybe we should loan him out but not sell him !...the kid is young and has great potential.......i hope he does not get cut off like giovanni

BobbieBlaugrana

He's still young and has alot of developing to do....ok maybe we should loan him out but not sell him !...the kid is young and has great potential.......i hope he does not get cut off like giovanni

Bojan needs more game time and he will be fine. But then again, maybe he's afraid what happened to Gio will happen to him and that is affecting his confidence. I know if I were in Bojan's shoes, that's all I'd be thinking about. Just my opinion.

jairzinho

well said bobbie...He needs more game time to get his confidence going..... i think in the mean time he should at least be playing some games for Athletic (although he probably cant) just to get his touch going...but the problem is after eto'o and henry its just him.

maz

I walk the line
He was unlucky. I dont blame him for the missed opportunity..henry probably would have scored it, but eto'o definitely wouldnt and we cant expect a player who has as few minutes as bojan to be that sharp. However one thing it absolutely signifies is we should go hell for leather to get a quality target man in the summer. One that comes on in the 65th minute of games and can get those chances on target. Of course my number one candidate was kanouté but apparantly he signed a new contract.

Bojan needs more game time and he will be fine. But then again, maybe he's afraid what happened to Gio will happen to him and that is affecting his confidence. I know if I were in Bojan's shoes, that's all I'd be thinking about. Just my opinion.
If u were in bojan's shoes, it would probably be part of some weird sex game where u are both wearing each other's clothes. Im sure you'd have other things on your mind than gio! Unless...manage a trois? Or is gio not your type? Then again he is probably bojan's type..

MinaFCB

from official site
29.04.2009 14:41
Bojan: “The team is very confident”

Jesús Carrillo

Bojan Krkic told reporters on Wednesday lunchtime that “the team is very confident and will go to Madrid and London with desire, confidence and hope”.

Bojan played the last ten minutes of Tuesday night’s match against Chelsea and had a golden opportunity to score. His header went wide but that’s water under the bridge now: “In fact it was a great chance but I can’t do anything now. It’s past. Next time I’ll try and make the ball go in”.

Keep faith with our style

Bojan also spoke about Barça’s punishing schedule: “Both at the Bernabéu and at Stamford Bridge we have to maintain our footballing values. We’re doing some great background work”. As for Chelsea’s tactics in the Camp Nou, Bojan admitted: “That type of tactic doesn’t suit us. They closed down the space but looked at a coolly we only lacked a goal, because we did everything else very well”.

In our hands

MIGUEL_WEB_BARxA_RUEDA_BOJAN_29-04-09_003.JPG
“The league is in our hands, it has been since the ninth matchday. Nobody has given Barça anything and I think it’s vital to win on Saturday and not stop, to carry on to the end. On Saturday we have three points to win and we’re very motivated to do that”.

After two consecutive draws, is the team losing steam? Bojan doesn’t think so: “That’s football. We’ve drawn two matches but I think they are not bad results. Drawing away to Valencia and nil all in the Camp Nou against Chelsea are not bad results. They’re not good either but they’re not bad”.

Juande’s team

According to Bojan: “Real Madrid is a team that can beat you at any moment even though you’re good and they’re very bad. We’ve got a lot of respect for Real Madrid. Whatever happens we are clear that we’ll come out as leaders. So we have to face the match calmly and continue as always. That’s all there is

Asked about German referee Stark, who officiated in Tuesday’s match against Chelsea, Bojan explained: “The referee can make mistakes, just as I did against Cech. If we had played a little better and had got the goals we deserve, today nobody would be talking about the referee. If we had done our job a little better, the referee wouldn’t have any influence on the result”.

Galning

Can't believe some of you guys, talking shit about Bojan.
I bet you all played for Barcelona when you were 17 god... the kid's 18-19years of age. He misses 1 header in the 15mins he could play against Chelsea and you guys moan?
I've seen Eto'o miss a dozen of chances against Sevilla that he would've scored.

Give the kid a break.

Home of Barca Fans