Bojan Krkic

gazza

Well i can understand what your saying but he is a very good player and will only get better playing alongsides the likes of Messi, Henry etc.
How many players his age would even get a game at Barca ok he is a sub most of the time,but he scored 2 goals last week that kept us 6 points clear.

kiki#8

No, he was fantastic last year. This year he's little better than average because he don't play and when he play he play against the team who is defending with 11 players and he can't even get ball. In his first season he played on wing where he have space to show his driblling abillities and his speed.
Do you know how much goals have aguero scored in his first season in Atletico?
2 or 3!
Do you know how much goals have messi scored in his first two season in barca?
between 8-10....i'm speaking from my head, I ain't sure in numbers
Do you know how much goals Bojan scored in his debut season?
10 in league, 1 in champions league and 1 in copa del rey...total 12
this season he scored 9 goals in 12 starts...not bay, right??

I know he is fantastic player and great talent, and he will get better and better. What have you espected from him to do this season. To be pichici with 18 years, yes he's only 18 years old and he already scored 20 official goals for Barcalona, you heard, Barcelona, not Partizan Belgrade, not Red Star, or Dinamo Zagreb, not Malaga, or almeria!
FCBarcelona...with 18 years... :07-16::party00231::2145960713mundoemot

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Exactly Garry and kiki. It doesn`t get any harder than having to emerge in the best team in the World

andrijafcb

Ok,ok,that is all fantastic what you said about him,but i will not change my mind,no way...simply I don't like him and that is it...

maz

I walk the line
Ok.When Messi start,he was fantastic...when Aguero start,he was fantastic too...when other great players start...they were fantastic...Understood?He is not fantastic...
When he started he was very good. In fact last season he was one of our best players when the rest of the squad (except iniesta and vv) were awful. Against madrid in the 4-1 he was our best player. He has just had a poor 2008-09 season. He still has many years to improve and if he hadnt had such good performances last season pep wouldnt keep putting him in the squad.

shadows

When he started he was very good. In fact last season he was one of our best players when the rest of the squad (except iniesta and vv) were awful. Against madrid in the 4-1 he was our best player. He has just had a poor 2008-09 season. He still has many years to improve and if he hadnt had such good performances last season pep wouldnt keep putting him in the squad.

Exactly ..and do not compare him 2 Aguero or Messi..Both are not out and out strikers like Bojan is..They r play makers!Bojan needs a proper feed off someone 2 score unlike the others!Moreover it doesnt help when you got such illustrious team mates as strikers

Home of Barca Fans