Best goalkeeper in the last decade?

Choose the best keeper of the last decade.

• Total voters

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
Buffon has really fallen off since 06, iker is not the iker of old either, but has still maintained a high level so it has to be him, though he has become a cunt since jose joined real

if the word around the camp fire is to be trusted, he is doing this very begrudgingly and really detests the way Mourinho does business.

Why is Reina on here but not Santiago Cañizares?

will you just please start supporting Valencia already?!?!?!

(although you have a point)

E

estranged

I don't quite understand why valdes has so many votes...

Might have something to do with the fact that the poll is on a Barcelona forum, naturally you will not get an unbiased response...I voted Buffon but you know since this is the best keeper of the last decade Valdes is not such a terrible choice, I mean out of all those goalkeepers he has had the (i think) most domestic success in the last decade. Look at his achievements in the last 5 years: 3 Champions leagues, 5 La Ligas...IMO Oliver Kahn also deserves more votes.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
its not all about trophies and valdes has clearly only been a top keeper for the last 3 to 4 and maybe 5 years....... i love valdes and regard him as one of the best today but anybody who is voting valdes in this poll is clearly delusional

Richard.H

Comon guys, I know this is a Barca Forum and there may be a slight bias, but the bias can't be THAT HUGE.

Home of Barca Fans