Bayern Munchen

tello

Very very very strong club in all areas !

Today I was so impressed by the game they've made against City even though I've watched 'em for the past two seasons quite closely.

Bayern killed 'em till they saw themselves winning...

It is a club that I've admired for a long time. They were the strongest in Europe for the last couple of years, now Bayern is a monster very hard to stop at least from reaching the final...

Last edited:
Bayern owned Manchester City today.

BTW, I really laughed when Bayern's fans started mocking City's crowd celebration at their own stadium by performing The_Poznań :lol:

SeloBarca

Is Müller instead of Madzukic in striker position a regular thing now? Have Mand in my dreamteam but thinking of replacing him for the next CL game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Is Müller instead of Madzukic in striker position a regular thing now? Have Mand in my dreamteam but thinking of replacing him for the next CL game.

According to Guardiola, Mandžukić suffered from a cold, but who knows? ;) Müller has been on a hot streak for the past couple of games, scoring a boatload of goals until Saturday's game against Leverkusen where he missed quite a few sitters. You never know what Guardiola is going to do.

Die Bayern

I really can't tell you to be honest. Pep said he'll play some games with a false 9. Like Luft said, Mandzu had a cold and couldn't train properly. As for the future game, I really haven't got a clue :p

Semi-Neutral

Sir Alupp Heynrguson
Just wait it out, we still have an international break and another weekend before the CL game, no using updating too early (like I did :facepalm:).

DennyCrane

Mainz plays this very clever so far. Leave the ball to Bayern, 3 midfielders with pure defensive tasks, shutting down the center and preventing Bayern from picking up any pace. Not pretty at all, but effective.

Last edited:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
This is Pep's punishment for allying with the enemy. Everyone with a heart should park their car in front of Mainz's goal now.

Meitux

Haha 2 for Gotze already, imagine what he can do when he adapts fully. He should start from now on, seriously.

Home of Barca Fans