Bayern Munchen

suckabov

Lemon curry?
I'm still not convinced that this will be a good transfer for him. He won't play the same role in Bayern as he did in Dortmund, if only for his importance to the club. And I'm not sure why Bayern need him; it's always good to have great players, he adds depth and basically weakens the oponent a bit, but as I said, they have a very good striker already.

Seeing how they substituted Sahin, Kagawa and Gotze and how they strengthened this summer, I would bet on BVB finding a substitute for Lewandowski before we find one for Puyol.
Let's hope you're right... No doubt about Dortmund's scouting talent; transfer policy/scouting-wise they have proven to be brilliant and one of the best clubs in the world. Especially looking at Mkhitaryan and Aubameyang now.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm still not convinced that this will be a good transfer for him. He won't play the same role in Bayern as he did in Dortmund, if only for his importance to the club. And I'm not sure why Bayern need him; it's always good to have great players, he adds depth and basically weakens the oponent a bit, but as I said, they have a very good striker already.

Exactly.

Maria

This was Pep's 300th game as a coach.
And here he is, with another Barca legend, who is also working for Bayern:

BVAiil5CMAAmnTL.jpg

Pep Guardiola and Svetislav Pesic: from Bayern Munich soccer to Bayern Munich basketball

Last edited:

barcanuck

Clear favorites. The difference between them and us is that they can attack and defend a set piece like no one's business. They score headers almost every game with ease. They took us to school last year on set pieces due to our height and will do the same this year barring a miracle.

Home of Barca Fans