Bayern Munchen

I felt that should have been a penalty... sigh. No Gotze. Why am I not surprised. Frankfurt playing their hearts out, but Bayern not even living up to the reputation that people even claimed.

Well first of all season has just started under a new manager I believe a better time asses their reputation would be around October I think. Also Frankfurt is not a pushover team especially at home, Bayern had first hand experience of that last year

Bertus

I don't remember the serious goal position of Bayern. They played really bad. They try to play like Barca but they can't

I'm waiting tomorrow to compare with Dortmund. But so far I'm not impressed by Bayern.

Last edited:

ShandyFFM

[video]http://videa.hu/videok/sport/e0-1b-www.fasthighlights.com-5TdCjZdrv16xTphb?start=114.011[/video]

Yet again Kevin Trapp saved Frankfurt the day with some fine moves on the line. That boy is just wonderful

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm waiting tomorrow to compare with Dortmund. But so far I'm not impressed by Bayern.

To be fair, Bayern did have quite a few clear scoring chances that were denied due to the Frankfurt defense and Trapp's wonderful performance.

Gohan

Super Saiyan
I am convinced that "Jurgen's Bayern" would've like 4-0/6-0 from Frankfurt.

Pep is trying to completely change their playing style, I understand it needs time for the team to adapt to something else.. But will it work?

B

beautifulgame

The football will come as long as the players but into it completely. If the reservations expressed by players like Robben in preseason are not reconciled then it will be difficult to repeat some of recent successes.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
The question for me is still: Will it work between Pep and the Bayern management? Whether the team will adapt to his system or not, I think it's relatively unlikely Bayern will come away completely empty-handed this season, so he certainly won't "ruin" them. But I can't really see Pep and the management getting along too well with each other at all.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
ib1O2da7KSWIqv.gif

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
The question for me is still: Will it work between Pep and the Bayern management? Whether the team will adapt to his system or not, I think it's relatively unlikely Bayern will come away completely empty-handed this season, so he certainly won't "ruin" them. But I can't really see Pep and the management getting along too well with each other at all.

Why not? I don't think the Big Three would define Guardiola's success in his first year as winning the treble again. As long as they win the Buli title and I have no doubt that they will, why would they not get along with Guardiola? The only possibility of that happening is if Guardiola manages to piss off a lot of Bayern players with his new formations and tactics, or players not getting enough playing time etc. as he scrambles to field 6 positions with 8 players. And that possibility is quite remote.

I am really hoping that Javi Martinez will leave Bayern soon.

JackaL

Can't understand why people are expecting Bayern to work like a super machine already in the second game of the current season. I don't like Bayern very much, but I do like Pep and I think he is a great coach, hard working, tactically profound and on top, one that likes to play with philosophy. I think when he led Barca for the first time in La Lige, nobody was expecting Barca to explode from the first game onwards... Let's wait and see.

B

beautifulgame

yes you are right. too much is being drawn from their performances so far.

Meitux

It's too early to judge, improving a team that was nearly in perfection isn't an easy task. The real task for Pep is too maintain the title of this team. Because he got Bayern after an incredible season everybody demands high expectations in his first season. You never know, it may not be his best but its not a quarantee that that Pep can fail, team needs time to adapt to his style and tactics and it may not take a few time..

The point is you can't compare them right now to the 2012-2013 season. More complete image will be shown after a full season and especially after two, but everybody is alwaying finding something to mock Pep and them right now..

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans