Bayern Munchen

Yannik

Dude give it a rest, I understand your frustration but we're already in the finals of the CL now and neither Juve nor Bayern is there anymore. Shit happens.

Raed

Dr. Raed St. Claire
4 goals irregular on 6 in two matches
a one-metre in-side goal disallowed at Morata
a clear penalty denied to Juve in the first leg on 0-0 result
a clear red card not given to Kimmich when Juve were leading 1-0 at Allianz

adding to that, a continuos series of whistling in favour of Bayern in every part of the pitch and in every aspect of the game.

That's not a suppposing, those are facts.
Those facts was simply badfaith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMGXXk_HH2E

I would like to see what you said after World Cup 2002, regardind the matches of South Korea vs Italy or Spain

With all that said, it was your manager who gave the match away because he was a coward. Had he kept Morata on, Bayern would have never been back in the game. Also, yes, give it a rest, it is the Champions League and its very cruel.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Ribery really hasn't lost it yet, running and dribbling like a spring chicken.

City is playing too cautiously. Too many aimless long passes. Guardiola is not happy.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Shit, I forgot all about that match. How was it?

Overall it was like many other early pre-season games that were pretty boring with both teams featuring a lot of B team/youth players. Bayern dominated the first half with some very nice dribbling and combinations from Ribery, Alaba and Julian Green. Caballero made three key saves, if it wasn't for him Bayern would have scored early. City was too cautious and didn't create much. Second half was more even, Bayern subbed on more Bayern II players, City tried to have bit more possession and control, in the end it was Oezturk whose shot that was deflected by a City player that got Bayern the win.

Last edited:

Trickykid

Overall it was like many other early pre-season games that were pretty boring with both teams featuring a lot of B team/youth players. Bayern dominated the first half with some very nice dribbling and combinations from Ribery, Alaba and Julian Green. Caballero made three key saves, if it wasn't for him Bayern would have scored early. City was too cautious and didn't create much. Second half was more even, Bayern subbed on more Bayern II players, City tried to have bit more possession and control, in the end it was Oezturk whose shot that was deflected by a City player that got Bayern the win.

Thanks man. Appreciated.

BarcaOG

Banned

excellent, concise commentary mate! :cheers:

CuleLife4Life

Am I the only person who thinks Ancelotti will fail spectacularly in Germany. I see him letting the league slip away like he did in his first season at PSG after the takeover.

That's a little unfair though...true enough they did humiliate inter 1st half :lol: but that was definitely not there 1st team they were missing players 2nd that was no Bayern II side! Besides it's just a friendly people can't take these games seriously wasn't that Inters 4th game in the space of a week and a half? There bound to be struggling...

Home of Barca Fans