Bayern Munchen

Alarcón

I can see them winning a treble next season. The Bundesliga's a given and cup tournaments are Ancelotti's thing.

If not next season, I see them winning at least one treble under Ancelotti.

His rather poor league record should be irrelevant because the Bundesliga's decided in August anyway. Maybe Dortmund could challenge them but somehow I doubt it. He really is just what they need.

Lol it's not that easy... Some people say we have the best front three in history yet we still had trouble getting shots on goal vs Atlético.. CL is impossible to predict

J

Jamie Cal

Dortmund have record points but will be quite a bit weaker without Hummels and Gundogan. Bayern have less domestic games, a nice big break in January. It's not really so much about depth as what they do when it comes to the business end of the CL with their best 11. As Khaled says, a big bit will rely on how Douglas Costa and Coman improve - neither of which played well against Atleti, Coman was pretty awful even.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is true that the sparkling stardust has come off of both Costa and Coman quite a bit.

Hehe, I hope both of them flop in the end. Coman just couldn't shut his mouth, he kept spewing about garbage about Juventus. What kind of person that keeps trashing your OWN club?

raskolnikov

My point is that for Bayern a CL is basically a treble. And the CL is Ancelotti's thing.

I fel this is overlooked but many clubs are dominating their leagues and competitions more and more compared to in the past.
Bayern/Juve and psg are 3 cl candidates who should easily be 2/3 up in may every year. In spain its less likely due to having 3 top teams and outsiders like Sevila/Villarreal/Bilbao being able to make a cuprun, maybe Valencia as well.
In England they all suck nowadays so its more competitive.

Its no coincidence when you look at treble winners it barely happened in 50 years and then in the last 10 it happened an equal amount of times.
It shows which direction we are heading towards.
In 10 years nearly all leagues will be like the bundesliga, dead and decided in august with England being the only difference due to money.
The call for the European superleague will continue to increase till it reaches its absolute point of soulles money grabbing.

Yannik

Bayern look to thin their squad a little.
They hope to sell Benatia for 20 million Euros. Tasci won't be bought, Højbjerg has offers from PL, Thiago's future is still unclear, Rode will leave, no extension talks with Badstuber yet.
For some clubs there are some pretty interesting players there. Benatia for 20m could be good or he could be injured all the time again.
Rode for maybe <10m would be an absolute steal, he'd bea starter for a ton of good clubs.

khaled_a_d

Doubt Bayern will get the 20M for Benatia .he seem interested n getting back to Calcio and in that case a loan + but option is probably your best bet :lol: .Unless a PL club put interest in him I doubt you will get such money tbh

ejuventus

Even if it's true (there's no proof and you're just making assumptions), a president should be above such comments. It's alright for pissed off fans to ramble on about how the ref robbed them and how it's all a conspiracy, but when presidents go on and say such things it makes the whole club look bad. Sometimes you get decisions in your favor and sometimes you don't, that's football.

4 goals irregular on 6 in two matches
a one-metre in-side goal disallowed at Morata
a clear penalty denied to Juve in the first leg on 0-0 result
a clear red card not given to Kimmich when Juve were leading 1-0 at Allianz

adding to that, a continuos series of whistling in favour of Bayern in every part of the pitch and in every aspect of the game.

That's not a suppposing, those are facts.
Those facts was simply badfaith.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMGXXk_HH2E

I would like to see what you said after World Cup 2002, regardind the matches of South Korea vs Italy or Spain

Home of Barca Fans