Bayern Munchen

skn02

Yeah they are modest now alright! None of them was before the game!

So to all BZ/BF forum members that are reading here : IN YOUR FREAKING FACE ! :)

May Neuer go wash his mouth now, and someone teach him some humility.

Freaking the clown Neuer and muller, both of them mocked the fuck outta messi and I'm so so so happy of this win and better yet it was messi who killed the germans and finally put the horseshit talk of messi can't perform against Germans to rest once and for all. Given enough tries, messi will always perform against any teams, or anyone in this world....messi stats in La liga speak the loudest as his goals tally are the best against top teams in la liga.

I have respect for players like Bastian, lahm...but Neuer/muller, they can go rot in hell.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Yeah they are modest now alright! None of them was before the game!

So to all BZ/BF forum members that are reading here : IN YOUR FREAKING FACE ! :)

May Neuer go wash his mouth now, and someone teach him some humility.

Come on, this is totally not necessary.

One more game to play against Bayern.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Come on, this is totally not necessary.

One more game to play against Bayern.

Sorry, but I'm not sorry.

How classless their players were in 2013, how classless they were just a couple days ago talking shit about Messi and our players and being their usual cocky, and how classless their fans have been on their forums .. my only regret, is that our players are too classy to dance on their grave once they knock them out like theirs did in 2013.

And needless to say, I'm VERY confident about the second game, we'll not only go through, we'll win, I said before the game we'll win both legs and I maintain it.

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
Sorry, but I'm not sorry.

How classless their players were in 2013, how classless they were just a couple days ago talking shit about Messi and our players and being their usual cocky, and how classless their fans have been on their forums .. my only regret, is that our players are too classy to dance on their grave once they knock them out like theirs did in 2013.

And needless to say, I'm VERY confident about the second game, we'll not only go through, we'll win, I said before the game we'll win both legs and I maintain it.

I want our players to dance around the Allianz like mad, we need to rub it in their faces more than Real Madrid did

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
No, we are FC Barcelona, we are Barça, we are much above this.

But according to Bayern fans, even here, it would be OK, it's just celebrating with the away fans, isn't it ?

Anyway, I'm still b*tthurt about what they did in 2013, and while I express it in here, I'd still be ashamed if our players did any over the top in your face celebration.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Boateng and Neuer join up with Milner in the messi-ruined-me club.

Cheers to bayern for trying(although failing due to injuries) to play proper football.
They didn't park any bus or did any horrible tackles, they earned my respect, something that other teams that beat barca(chelsea/inter) haven't done.

Don't worry bayern fans, we will def beat rm in the final!

skn02

I certainly like the way they came out with the mindset to play proper football, although they had little to no attacking opportunity, they still tried to attack whenever possible, so kudos for that. I think the main reason was because they think they aren't inferior to us, thus they didn't see the need to park. It's not like they could park effectively anyway because that's not how they play. It could backfire trying to park when you aren't efficient in doing it, Look at Porto for example, they tried to park and protect the 2 goals lead......teams like Chelsea, atletico have mastered it.
ve
I like some of the classy players on that Bayern squad, guys like Lahm and Bastian, they are classy. However, guys like Neuer/Muller, they are total douchebag and the way they mocked Messi made me so mad. I'm so glad that justice has been served, and it's not over yet...cant wait to see that again next week.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
After getting humiliated 5:0 by RM last season I'm pretty sure that Bayern have some nightmare about Spanish clubs. They still have the 2nd leg to make up but their team is hit by injuries so hard and they played so badly. 90 minutes yet not a single freaking shot on target,a disaster.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Assuming a miracle doesn't happen and we go through, Pep will probably be fired. Will Bayern get a German coach and go back to German football?

Devils

My favourite part of Bayern losing is the usual Beckenbauer scapegoat.

Today he unleashed his fury on Gotze. :lol:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

No, we are FC Barcelona, we are Barça, we are much above this.

You prove yourself a football fan with class and dignity, Luft. Unlike some others around here... ;) Not pointing any fingers though, most of what I read was still above the belt-line anyways. :)

Home of Barca Fans