Bayern Munchen

FC B

Waw, Bayern played badly, we're gonna trash them ! :coffee:

I actually think they play well, motivated and phisically solid against a Leverkusen side very strong at home.

Ofc they lost, they missed their chances but you can't say they played bad especially since more than half of the starterd didin't play from the first minute.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I actually think they play well, motivated and phisically solid against a Leverkusen side very strong at home.

Ofc they lost, they missed their chances but you can't say they played bad especially since more than half of the starterd didin't play from the first minute.

I taught the cup of tea made it clear it's ironic hehe

That's the reasoning of Bayern fans for judging our defense as poor for watching the getafe game for example, of course I know this game means absolutely nothing, the only positive I can take from this game is that Gotze is still playing like shit :D

FC B

:p I only hope he'll play shit against Barca too.

In this game imo Pep showed he can defend well, conunter and pass sharply, a good result for Barca they lost but man, their game was imo a preparation of what Pep wants to play at Camp Nou.

Vlom

Didn't expect him to feature against us, but Sebastian Rode is out of the semifinal clash with Barca.

Yeah I saw that this morning, apparently he's also out for the season?

Might not have started, but Pep used him against Porto, so it's still an option less for Pep.

Yep, he's out for several weeks.

On twitter he told today that he will work hard so he might make it to the match next Tuesday. But I think that is too fast. But he is not out for the season. Just some minor muscle thing.

But he is nobody who would make the first 11. He is nice to have as a sub because he is such a hard worker.

The Bayern fans like that - Robben got a lot more respect from the fans when he started to work hard and sprint backwards, too. Whereas one of Toni Kroos' problems with the fans was for sure that he loved too go ball watching.

Last edited:

Alik

Fair play to Bayern.

The only club in the world that can face Barca on equal footing in the midfield.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Did Lewandowski cry?

Muller - the cunt's ego was hit big time... It's like a a bulldozer trashed all over it

Yannik

the bayern interviews were pretty modest tbh. Everyone looked quite sad of course, but noone seems shocked. Saw interviews of Neuer, Rummenigge, Müller and Sammer. sammer and Müller said its pretty unrealistic to make some miracle comeback in the 2nd leg, although they will try of course. Rest is quite boring, if you were looking for complaints, excuses or controversial quotes, then you will be disapointed this time.

Vlom

the bayern interviews were pretty modest tbh. Everyone looked quite sad of course, but noone seems shocked. Saw interviews of Neuer, Rummenigge, Müller and Sammer. sammer and Müller said its pretty unrealistic to make some miracle comeback in the 2nd leg, although they will try of course. Rest is quite boring, if you were looking for complaints, excuses or controversial quotes, then you will be disapointed this time.

Yeah they are modest now alright! None of them was before the game!

So to all BZ/BF forum members that are reading here : IN YOUR FREAKING FACE ! :)

May Neuer go wash his mouth now, and someone teach him some humility.

Home of Barca Fans