Bastian Schweinsteiger

xXKonan

Di Marzio says it's pretty much true. But I'm not sure how good his track record is outside italy though.

Di Marzio says it's pretty much true. But I'm not sure how good his track record is outside italy though.

They way Bild etc. made their articles - and after the recent weeks - the story is true.

A lot Bayern fans blame Pep and are afraid that he might try to get rid of Müller, too.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
They way Bild etc. made their articles - and after the recent weeks - the story is true.

A lot Bayern fans blame Pep and are afraid that he might try to get rid of Müller, too.

Bayern will never sell Mueller.

I am still suspecting that this is just pure media speculation. Bastian is set to meet with KHR today, we will find out soon, I guess.

xXKonan

SportBild | Schweinsteiger told some of his former teammates he's feeling that Guardiola is taking his leadership role from him
Schweinsteiger asked Guardiola to go back to the Heynckes system that won the treble after Bayern's 4-0 defeat against Real Madrid
Schweinsteiger's choice to join Manchester United is 100% due to Louis van Gaal. Basti believes that LvG can get the best out of him

From Sport Blid.

S7_MUFC

This has to be some sort of joke..I'd be over the moon if we get him because he's exactly what we missed last season when Carrick was injured..

Xavinho

Seems like a strange signing for United. He'll turn 31 before the season starts, and it might take him some time to adapt to the EPL. And hasn't he had some injury problems in the last couple of seasons that's kept him out of a lot of matches?

Martindn

Can anyone properly translate this? Dont trust the idiots on twitter.

Rummenigge bestätigt: Schweinsteiger wechselt zu in bild.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans