Basketball/NBA

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Bulls finally have an offence again. Great to see. Atlanta Hawks are really great atm, Mike Budenholzer has done a terrific job so far. They don't have major names, but their teamwork is incredible. I think the Eastern conference final will be Bulls vs Hawks tbh. As for the West, Spurs are starting to pick up form too after a couple of losses. They are still missing Kawhi though. I can't remember the last time it's been this tight in the West, but I still see a healthy Spurs team as the favourites.

As for my favourite team, Lakers, I hope they keep tanking their games so they can get a top 5 pick for the next draft. Although it's nice to see that they can still up their game whenever they meet teams like Spurs or Warriors. It hurts to see Kobe in decline, but it was inevitable. It's just a shame that he is in denial too. He shoots like crazy, you'd think he is going after Kareem's all-time record. He could still be an asset if he realized his decline and passed the ball more, since he is a great passer. If he was willing to take a pay cut and don't let his big ego get in the way too (never going to happen), he could still be a part of the next big Lakers team. As the situation is now, Kupchak said that Kobe is going to retire by the end of next season. The cap is expected to make a huge leap too. Summer of 2016 is going to be fun.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The league in general is pretty awesome right now.

The west is simply crazy with all those strong teams and especially the depth at the guard positions. Two stars going against each other almost every night.
Spurs, Warriors, Grizzlies, Rockets, Mavs, Blazers, Clippers and OKC could probably win it (far fetched of course). My favorites are Warriors, Spurs, Grizzlies in this order.

The east is also wide open. Bulls, Cavs, Wizards, Hawks and the Raptors could come out on top. I hope for my Bulls of course and would rank the top 3 like that: Bulls, Raptors, Cavs

I mean favorites to win the whole thing, not the top 3 after regular season.

El Gato

Villarato!
There are other teams that can snatch wins too. Suns, Pelicans, Kings in the West and Bucks, Nets, Pacers, even Celtics in the East. Players are playing up to their talent this year and are mostly led by a paradigm of good coaches. All those coaches, those who came from college basketball are now pretty much revolutionizing the way things are shaping up. Hawks would be nowhere without Budenholzer. Kerr pretty much made Draymond Green. Hornacek's guards are killing it. Kidd makes an otherwise mediocre roster play like a bottom seed team. It's good to see.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
JIMMY BUTLER. Bulls just won vs the Rockets and Jimmy controlled Harden 1on1 who is in the MVP conversation (where he should not really be imo).
Butler having such an awesome year and it is quite ridiculous what he does on both ends of the floor. The defense, energy (while playing 40+ minutes every night), improved shooting, attacking the rim and putting the other team in foul trouble, he has it all.

Top 5 player in the league right now.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
It's ridiculous. He's definitely MIP this year, but he is also in the contention of MVP. He's just so good atm.

oggmar

JIMMY BUTLER. Bulls just won vs the Rockets and Jimmy controlled Harden 1on1 who is in the MVP conversation (where he should not really be imo).
Butler having such an awesome year and it is quite ridiculous what he does on both ends of the floor. The defense, energy (while playing 40+ minutes every night), improved shooting, attacking the rim and putting the other team in foul trouble, he has it all.

Top 5 player in the league right now.

You dont think harden belongs in the MVP conversation? Thats odd, I'm a bulls fan btw aswell and I dont think Jimmy is top 5 atm, top10 but not top5-

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I would put Curry, Marc Gasol and Davis clearly over Harden. Also John Wall.
Harden's defense is too bad imo. He improved a bit but is still horrible on the defensive end.

oggmar

I would put Curry, Marc Gasol and Davis clearly over Harden. Also John Wall.
Harden's defense is too bad imo. He improved a bit but is still horrible on the defensive end.

Oh, I agree what I meant was that Harden definitely is in that mix, don't you think? Not necessarily the front runner.

Both Houston and Memphis are sitting 26-11 at the moment and thats with alot of injuries on both teams still Harden not belonging in the top3 is unfair to him I really do think so, defensively he's much better compared to last season, and while AD is playing out of his mind his team is currently 18-18 now I know thats not his fault still doesn't make him anywhere close to being an MVP. John Wall has developed fine I still dont think he's a top5 player in the league this season and therefore I definitely think Curry, Harden and Gasol are ahead of him.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I just do not like Harden that much. :D
Also as a player I mean. His stats are awesome but the others bring more to their teams imo. He is a top player in this league there is no point arguing that.

Richard.H

Bulls beat Spurs. I'm really starting to like this Bulls team. They are extremely balanced and have all the ingredients to make a run for the finals (given they stay healthy).

oggmar

Bulls beat Spurs. I'm really starting to like this Bulls team. They are extremely balanced and have all the ingredients to make a run for the finals (given they stay healthy).

Agreed, with Noah and Dunleavy back I honestly see them as favorites now that D rose is balling

Home of Barca Fans