Basketball/NBA

oggmar

Rose has been great in the preseason aswell, I too believe he'll be an MVP contender if not this year then the next one barring injuries.

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
Eat that Cavs. 90-95 to Knicks!

hlrc8vX.jpg

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Rose sitting out again. He sprained both of his ankles about a week ago and sat out vs Orlando too. Did play vs the Bucks though. It is probably because of the back to backs.
No matter what, you gotta win vs the Sixers.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
The Bulls annoy me. Comfortable leads against bad teams are thrown away and it always gets close in the 4th. Just kill them off when you lead by 15+ and let the bench guys get their minutes.

khaled_a_d

Rondo traded to Dallas Mavericks alongside Dwight Powell while Boston Celtics will get Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jamar Nelson with 2016 second round pick and a 1st round pick that toap 1-7 and 15-30 protected in 2015 ,with the pick only top 7 protected next year i.e it is most likely 2016 pick
Good deal for the Mavs and probably for the Celtics .

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Rondo traded to Dallas Mavericks alongside Dwight Powell while Boston Celtics will get Brandan Wright, Jae Crowder, Jamar Nelson with 2016 second round pick and a 1st round pick that toap 1-7 and 15-30 protected in 2015 ,with the pick only top 7 protected next year i.e it is most likely 2016 pick
Good deal for the Mavs and probably for the Celtics .

With him, the Mavs essentially become a top contender if their starting five remains healthy.
Though long term, this deal is only good for the Mavs if they can re-sign Rondo after the season.

El Gato

Villarato!
It's good regardless. Rondo's expiring contract is better to have at hand for 1 season than guys like Nelson and Wright, who albeit decent to good role players, they're just not good enough to make that team perform in the playoffs. Rondo, in theory, is just what we need. Perfect characteristics - pass-first, slashes when needed, defends with the best of them. The only thing that Cuban now needs to take care of is get backup for Tyson who shouldn't have to play 35+ minutes in the regular season. Hopefully Ellis and Parsons will be able to perform without the ball too.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Bulls won vs Grizzlies and now 2 wins in a back-to-back vs Toronto and the Wizards.

Derrick Rose with immense performances and finally is back on track after several weak weeks and missed games here and there. Jimmy Butler is an All-Star and a top 3 SG right now, Pau Gasol rejuvenated, Noah picks up form again and the bench is awesome anyway.

Please stay healthy guys.

El Gato

Villarato!
Rose went from being a Brandon Roy to being a Danny Granger. Won't be a long playoff run for that team.

Home of Barca Fans