Basketball/NBA

Egert

Estonian Culé
I am so fed up with my Bulls. Inconsistent as fuck and looking really worrying for the play-offs. I hope we improve when Dunleavy is back.
But as much as I love Thibs he has to get his shit together and change his rotations. Butler gets thrown out there for at least 40 minutes every game. He is tired already.
Noah and Rose has to step up their games as soon as possible. They are awful.

Still better than being a Knicks fan :lol:

Rapha

What the victory for Bulls... And great game between Mavs and Blazers, a big battle of play-off.

Egert

Estonian Culé
What the victory for Bulls... And great game between Mavs and Blazers, a big battle of play-off.

What team you like? :) I'm not a fan of Harden, I just like his awesome beard :lol: I'm a Knicks fan btw

Anyway, Sixers and Warriors tonight, going to be awesome.

Rapha

It's logic, Rondo not want play more with the bad team actually, and i wish the best for him. Smart is the future for all Celtics Fan, and i hope good rokies (we have 6 TDD by the trades).

Rapha

Yes, it's horrible of not see a big game Lakers/Celtics (2008 at 2010), Kobe vs Pierce... What the confrontations...

Leo_Messi

I have been a Lakers fan since I was a young teenager. Meaning around a decade of support. It's very sad to see them in this state and a Kobe that is barely able to take a piss without getting injured.

The Lakers must have the worst or second worst record in the NBA to be guaranteed a top five pick.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Lakers.htm

It won't be easy to rebuilt the team. Kobe is probably going to stay until the summer 2016 as well.

The next two seasons are likely to be miserable too.

This season I am rooting for the Golden State Warriors. They play some really exciting and offensive basketball and Curry is a great player.

Last edited:

Ini8

¡Gr?*cies Xavi!
I have been a Lakers fan since I was a young teenager. Meaning around a decade of support. It's very sad to see them in this state and a Kobe that is barely able to take a piss without getting injured.

The Lakers must have the worst or second worst record in the NBA to be guaranteed a top five pick.

http://www.prosportstransactions.com/basketball/DraftTrades/Future/Lakers.htm

It won't be easy to rebuilt the team. Kobe is probably going to stay until the summer 2016 as well.

The next two season are likely to be miserable too.

This season I am rooting for the Golden State Warriors. They play some really exciting and offensive basketball and Curry is a great player.

The tank is most definitely on. Minnie will win more games now that they have a healthy roster and Knicks get the occasional win due to Melo and Galloway. I think the only team we should worry about is the 76ers.

I'd love to see Kobe win another ring, but it's impossible with him being constantly injured and the huge salary he takes up. Same goes for Nash. As for the rebuilding, we should keep and develop Black, Clarkson (who looks really promising as an SG), Davis, Randle and whoever we get in the draft this summer. I'd be happy with anyone from the current top 5 i.e. Okafor, Mudiay, Russell, Towns and Johnson. The rest can get traded IMO, especially Hill. If we are lucky, we can get a first rounder for him. Make it happen, Mitch.

This season I'd like to see Spurs, Bulls and OKC do well. GSW are exciting to watch, but they look beatable to me. Put up some decent perimeter defence and they get shut down. They rely too much on jump shots. Hawks are definitely serious contenders. Amazing work by Bud so far.

Home of Barca Fans