Basketball/NBA

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Wade and Bosh opted out of their contracts. Heard the big 3 might drop their wages enough to sign somebody like Love or Melo.

antonnn

Blue Blooded Aussie
Melo hasn't hidden the fact he'd love to play with James. But who knows, all of the big 3 may leave, only time will tell. Tis going to be an interesting off-season. Won't care much if Lebron leaves though.

Richard.H

:lol: Would be absolutely hilarious if Melo goes to Heat. Talk about a big 4. They would easily be the biggest joke in American sports if they still lose. All of the media will be on their ass and they will be so hated by non-Heat fans.

oggmar

:lol: Would be absolutely hilarious if Melo goes to Heat. Talk about a big 4. They would easily be the biggest joke in American sports if they still lose. All of the media will be on their ass and they will be so hated by non-Heat fans.

Reports saying Lebron wants max deal, so most likely no way wade/bosh takes a severe enough paycut for heat to sign melo/love anyway

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I think Melo will stay because of Phil Jackson.
I wonder who will join the Heat. The super friends will probably not sign their max contracts and they will try to get another good player.

Egert

Estonian Culé
LeBron chose to come home back home. Not the best choice but glad to see him back at Cavs.
9i5lcy.jpg

tonito

Good for Cleveland; he's back where he belongs. Now, if they manage to acquire Kevin Love :smiley_scared:

Last edited:

khaled_a_d

LeBron chose to come home back home. Not the best choice but glad to see him back at Cavs.
9i5lcy.jpg

It is the right one,a championship there will cement his legacy even more,Irving is 10 years younger than Wade and better shooter and on his way to be better overall player if he isn't already
K-Love is on the way too,Wolves are gonna lose him and they aren't getting anything better than Wiggins for him,a core of James,Irving,Love,Varejao and may be they can retain Waiters too ,that is better than what Miami offering ,may be not for next season but for long term
And I am not even mentioning the glory hunter veterans who are going to Cavs to play with him

Kinlejus

Such a great news for us, the fans, and even more for the city of Cleveland itself! I thought he was different in Miami, something wasn't there. I always loved to see the King play for Cavs, now as the return is on the verge, that will be one interesting season in the NBA.

Home of Barca Fans