Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barcilliant

Spain 1-5 Holland.........damn ....and to think were going out next season with a defense weaker than Spain's with tiki taka......pique is an average defender.i don't care what anybody says.he is slow as fvck to react,and he gets turned so easily.

Tiki taka IS OFFICIALLY DEAD now. Time people saw that. Pique was caught ball watching for at least 3 of those goals.We NEED a cb now. Piwues best days are behind him.

Caps

Tiki taka IS OFFICIALLY DEAD now. Time people saw that. Pique was caught ball watching for at least 3 of those goals.We NEED a cb now. Piwues best days are behind him.

Im being driven crazy by you guys. Spain dont play tiki taka. No one has for years, mostly because its so hard to utilize.

Affiae

Tiki wah wah. People that post in a freaking barca forum without knowing about tiki taka....pathetic.

Watch Youtube vids of 2009-11 and learn that shit.

BarçAjax8

lol
I've been talking about Martins-Indi (CB/LB) and Daley Blind (LB, WB, DM, CB) for over a year and all I ever got was "they play in the 2nd rate Dutch league" but the Dutch spank Spain today and "we need to sign these guys immediately!"

Bruno Martins-Indi is a versatile defender that can play CB & LB effectively, 6'2, young (22) and would cost a 1/4 of Benatia, Marquinhos etc. He has room to grow but has the basic tools to work at Barcelona. His only downfall is his attitude sometimes but as we saw with Luis Suarez, it's something that can be fixed if the player chooses.

just sayin'

Shegzy

lol
I've been talking about Martins-Indi (CB/LB) and Daley Blind (LB, WB, DM, CB) for over a year and all I ever got was "they play in the 2nd rate Dutch league" but the Dutch spank Spain today and "we need to sign these guys immediately!"

Bruno Martins-Indi is a versatile defender that can play CB & LB effectively, 6'2, young (22) and would cost a 1/4 of Benatia, Marquinhos etc. He has room to grow but has the basic tools to work at Barcelona. His only downfall is his attitude sometimes but as we saw with Luis Suarez, it's something that can be fixed if the player chooses.

just sayin'

the entire dutch back line would not cost more than 65m max, and our defense need an over haul.we need a rb,2cb,a lb if Adriano leaves.Our defenders playing for their national team has been shit.

Shegzy

OMG one good game buy dutch and we should buy all their defensive lineup:facepalm:

I am not saying we should buy all their defensive line up,what I am saying is that there are still quality player than can be had for cheap price for instance we want to buy cuadrado for 30m there are a lot of quality unpopular rb that we can buy for half of that price,same with marquinhos for 35 million when u can get two of doria,balanta,schar,martins indi,due vrij and a lot of other quality young cab that are as good as marquinhos for that price.The second Hong is we need an over haul defensively and if we can spend wisely we can do this with 65m instead of blowing 40m on a guy like marquinhos

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I am not saying we should buy all their defensive line up,what I am saying is that there are still quality player than can be had for cheap price for instance we want to buy cuadrado for 30m there are a lot of quality unpopular rb that we can buy for half of that price,same with marquinhos for 35 million when u can get two of doria,balanta,schar,martins indi,due vrij and a lot of other quality young cab that are as good as marquinhos for that price.The second Hong is we need an over haul defensively and if we can spend wisely we can do this with 65m instead of blowing 40m on a guy like marquinhos

I agree, there are good cheap players out there but you can't buy young players who aren't tested in Europe or in big European leagues, it's a big gamble, since we already have Bartra who needs playing time to develop further.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans