Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zincubus

Banned
After just watching Giovanni Dos Santos star on the right wing for Mexico ... Maybe we should get him back ! He looked so comfortable and effective and KNEW what he was going to do when he received the ball !!

khaled_a_d

After just watching Giovanni Dos Santos star on the right wing for Mexico ... Maybe we should get him back ! He looked so comfortable and effective and KNEW what he was going to do when he received the ball !!

He is a good player now,but I don't think we have a place for him tbh

Jadentheman

The only issue about Gio is that he only really seems to do really good for Mexico. Now I understand that he's La Masia and the he knows the play style, but honestly Deulofeu and Rafina would be higher on the pecking order

Galning

Everything ya'll said about Dos Santos is true. Besides, he rarely scores and isn't this something people complain about when judging Alexis & Pedro? Re-signing him would be a very bad idea.

KING XAVI

Spain 1-5 Holland.........damn ....and to think were going out next season with a defense weaker than Spain's with tiki taka......pique is an average defender.i don't care what anybody says.he is slow as fvck to react,and he gets turned so easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans