Barça's Transfers and Rumors

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellinho

you guys are always whining about the barcelona defence and the price of the defenders we want to buy, Vermaelen is a very good defender en we could get him for a reasonable price, he would be a great transfer for us! I know he has his problems now but when he comes back to his normal form he can be a very good defender, a real defender Barcelona needs.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Pique had a great season. One match and he is shit.

David Luiz had a mediocre season. One good game and he is very good.

Thank god none of you guys work for the club.

Galning

Excuses, excuses, tell it like it is , he was awful yesterday , how biased can you be?

He didn't say anything about yesterday's game. Before calling people biased you should read their post. He said Piqué is better than David Luiz, which is true. And even if you don't agree with that.. Hamzah said nothing about Piqué's performance yesterday in that post.

Der Kaiser

Pique had a great season. One match and he is shit.

David Luiz had a mediocre season. One good game and he is very good.

Thank god none of you guys work for the club.

I actually felt my opinion on Luiz was confirmed in Brazil´s first match: He is shit. He´s reckless, lacks concentration, positioning and composure, just a liability waiting to snap at any moment. The way he just kicks the ball in the stands whenever an attacker is near him shows how insecure he is about his own abilities. So glad PSG bought him, I honestly prefer Masche 10x over Luiz.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
I actually felt my opinion on Luiz was confirmed in Brazil´s first match: He is shit. He´s reckless, lacks concentration, positioning and composure, just a liability waiting to snap at any moment. The way he just kicks the ball in the stands whenever an attacker is near him shows how insecure he is about his own abilities. So glad PSG bought him, I honestly prefer Masche 10x over Luiz.

I don't know, I saw few very impressive tackles by him, he also blocked that shot at the end of the match, didn't do anything wrong really.

He didn't say anything about yesterday's game. Before calling people biased you should read their post. He said Piqué is better than David Luiz, which is true. And even if you don't agree with that.. Hamzah said nothing about Piqué's performance yesterday in that post.
Really , maybe you should read it again "It's just the high line and the clown Ramos beside him." clearly about yesterdays game, looks like excuses to me.
Ill take that excuse now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans