Barça Travel Guide

J

jezzaj88

Going to Barca Osasuna

I want to attend the same game Barca/Osasuna

Hi , my name is Jeremy and planning to go see Barcelona - Osasuna on September 18th.

If anyone else is going would be great to with a bunch... not sure which ticket to buy, but guessing tier one or two in center of stadium

I am pumped this team is soooooooo hot right now..

Cheers

K

kochampiwo

Does this apply to all games? I'm having the same problem right now for the Sep 17/18 '11 Osasuna game -> no 2 seats together.

Wait until the fixture date is confirmed (often 5-7 days before the game). Lots of seats will become available and you'll be able to pick two together.

4candles

Is the camp nou tickets price same for adult and children?

As far as I know, yes. At least, I've never seen mention of different prices for children anywhere I've bought tickets.

The only thing I have read is that children under 7 are admitted free, but they don't get a seat...

nffc

Please help!!!!
The racing game on 15th oct 11 is now 8pm ko, we are staying in santa susanna, looking on all the bus and train websites it looks as if there are none that run that late to get us back after the match. We will be looking at 11pm atleast by the time we get out of the stadium. Anyone got any ideas, we havent got tickets yet so we might try and find some place in santa the does match tickets with travel. Surely somebody else in SS travels to watch the best team in the world. Thanks Trevor

Barcafan 2304

Please help!!!!
The racing game on 15th oct 11 is now 8pm ko, we are staying in santa susanna, looking on all the bus and train websites it looks as if there are none that run that late to get us back after the match. We will be looking at 11pm atleast by the time we get out of the stadium. Anyone got any ideas, we havent got tickets yet so we might try and find some place in santa the does match tickets with travel. Surely somebody else in SS travels to watch the best team in the world. Thanks Trevor

Is there a penya who travel from there?

BojanNo9

Will more tickets become available for the viktoria game closer to the match like the liga games? or should i buy some now?

Home of Barca Fans