Barca Transfers and Rumors

Messigician

"Saudi Pro League to stop spending this summer (after spending $876 mil in summer 2023 and $25 mil in winter/Jan 2004) with average attendance 8,321 so far this year, down about 10% from the prior season."

Won't be able to ship Raphinha and Lewy there then..
Common Arab L

khaled_a_d

Finally after all these years. Fingers crossed it's no slow bum.

Most likely a prospect

I think its because greedy Fulham wants 90m for him

Pavlovic has been fantastic so far and i think he will be the future, hope they wont get also Zubi

90m would be too much for him but maybe they will be nicer to Barca than to Bayern?

iirc they settled for something around 60-70M but paperwork wasn't finalized at times, they renewed him and both the player Fulham expected Bayern to come again with same offer in January. But Bayern knew Tuchel was unlikely to continue and decided to take more futuristic approach, low balled Fulham as last try to support their coach but Fulham remain firm.
atm, and as good as he is, he is 30M player, 40M tops because of his age and the fact that he isn't tested in CL (575 career minutes in the competition)

Total-Football

No one gives a shit about either of those leagues, nor will anyone in the future.

Ur wrong. The saudi league is gaining lots of viewership in the MENA region now after those investments (considering that lots of north african players are recruited there already). So by "no one" i think u are just speaking from uniformed assumptions. Doubt the Saudis give that much of a shit about europeen viewership for now at least. They target some type of leadership in the region... affaire à suivre

Don Juan Laporta Estruch

If Palhinha is available for 40m I would snap Fulham's hand off, even at 29. He will still have 4 good years left in him and his intensity and aggression is perfectly suited for Champions League football.

As a ball winner he is as good as it gets and when you compare him to the other candidates we are linked to, who are pure central midfielders and not pivots at all, Palhinha at 40m is a no brainer.

Deco

Culé since 2005

Barcelona have increased their efforts to recruit the best and the brightest teenagers across the globe over the past 12 months, and it looks as if Ghanaian left-back David Oduro will be the focus of their attentions in coming months.

The 17-year-old already plays regularly for Accra Lions in the Ghanaian Premier League, and was on trial with Barcelona last month. He has also received interest from Bayern Munich though, and was on trial with Chelsea before he arrived in Barcelona. As he is only 17, he cannot make the jump until June, when he comes of age.

TheStig

BREAKING: Stanislav Lobotka’s agent: “We have spoken with Deco about signing him for Barcelona. The team want him but many things must happen first.” [@forcabarca_ar] #fcblive

Could he play as sole DM for us? A little small, Gavi's tween?

Porque

Lobotka is a rubbish rumour.

Kvara would be excellent here. Don't underrate him because of this seasons dip.

But a Dembele type, he aint. So for possession football against low blocks he and Lamine will be very good. But the counters we would not (as usual really for Barca) have any extreme pace.

Would be way out of our budget anyways though probably.

mc_lovin

Kvara would be excellent here. Don't underrate him because of this seasons dip.
Or overrate him because of one good season.

His profile is totally wrong anyway if you ask me. We need someone to push teams back with pace. I don't rate Leao too much, but at least he's the correct profile.

Temptation

@Temptation

Kiernan Dewsbury-Hall. This guy was bloody fantastic against Chelsea in the FA Cup. Was it a one off? How good is this guy?

Don't have the time to watch the Championship but everyone's raving about him. Probably the most popular player from the Championship this season. Looked decent in the Prem last season.

Brighton and United interested in him. He's not as young as you'd think. He's 25.

serghei

Deco needs to deliver big. Our only hope atm is La Masia + inspired cheap signings. The management needs to be spot on. We have been something like 8/10, but even more is needed to keep progressing. From manager appointment to signings, Deco is under huge pressure.

Porque

Don't have the time to watch the Championship but everyone's raving about him. Probably the most popular player from the Championship this season. Looked decent in the Prem last season.

Brighton and United interested in him. He's not as young as you'd think. He's 25.

Yeah I thought he was 22/23.

There is a Brazilian chap at Norwich too that looks good statistically and on the highlights.

The top sides of Championship would beat the lower sides of LaLiga. Scary.

Way more financial might.

Home of Barca Fans