Barca Transfers and Rumors

Andresito

Staff member
"Saudi Pro League to stop spending this summer (after spending $876 mil in summer 2023 and $25 mil in winter/Jan 2004) with average attendance 8,321 so far this year, down about 10% from the prior season."

Won't be able to ship Raphinha and Lewy there then..

khaled_a_d

"Saudi Pro League to stop spending this summer (after spending $876 mil in summer 2023 and $25 mil in winter/Jan 2004) with average attendance 8,321 so far this year, down about 10% from the prior season."

Won't be able to ship Raphinha and Lewy there then..

They will spend a lot for sure, but last summer they needed to send a message and get massive PR. It is done and now they will want a bit more pragmatic approach

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Saudi League is not about anything but PR and they have endless cash - the approach will continue until they are bored

khaled_a_d

If we really want to buy a DM/CDM we should consider Palhinha

Bad news is Bayern wants him also

Bayern has moved on from him now. They want younger player who is good on the ball. Zubimendi is one of their main targets and they are enjoying Pavlović development too.

Palhinha is in awful situation tbh, he is in lower club but it is still EPL. They will want massive £££ for him but he will be 29 in July, he has renewed his contract and has 4+1 more years left.
He is stuck there, because most big clubs would want a younger player for big price and he ain't that.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

Finally after all these years. Fingers crossed it's no slow bum.

tenor.gif

Fati_Future_BallonDor

We should go for Varela.

Younger and better.

But would like to see how Bernal does for us first.

Dude i didnt really follow him but he played only in Porto so far?

Palinha has proven himself in Premier League!

I know he is already 28 but can still deliver for 3-4 years

and both Joaos were top for us so far so the chance is small that a third Joao could disapooint us!

I googled Bernal, he is only 16 but already 1.90m lol

Fati_Future_BallonDor

Bayern has moved on from him now. They want younger player who is good on the ball. Zubimendi is one of their main targets and they are enjoying Pavlović development too.

Palhinha is in awful situation tbh, he is in lower club but it is still EPL. They will want massive £££ for him but he will be 29 in July, he has renewed his contract and has 4+1 more years left.
He is stuck there, because most big clubs would want a younger player for big price and he ain't that.

I think its because greedy Fulham wants 90m for him

Pavlovic has been fantastic so far and i think he will be the future, hope they wont get also Zubi

90m would be too much for him but maybe they will be nicer to Barca than to Bayern?

Home of Barca Fans