Barca Transfers and Rumors

SeloBarca

IF and only IF our board actually manages to sell some of our deadweight players, it should bring it quite a nice sum.
Rafinha, Gomes and Paco are still quite young and should be around 100m together. Should, but probably wont be.
Then we have some other players and players on loan etc (Turan is still on loan) that could potentially be around 40m.
But well probaly manage to sell max 1 and loan the rest like usual.

I would like Arthur, Griezmann and while i would rather have Jorginho, Eriksen is more likely.
A new backup LB for Alba and for the future, De Ligt and De Jong.

Barcilliant

IF and only IF our board actually manages to sell some of our deadweight players, it should bring it quite a nice sum.
Rafinha, Gomes and Paco are still quite young and should be around 100m together. Should, but probably wont be.
Then we have some other players and players on loan etc (Turan is still on loan) that could potentially be around 40m.
But well probaly manage to sell max 1 and loan the rest like usual.

We will get 80 million tops for those three, if we're lucky.

FCBfan22

MD are saying that we will loan Dembele next season, just to accomodate Griezmann. So, we will play with 2 strikers and Messi next year. When defending, it'll be the same shit. No width again. It seems that our board doesn't realise that the problem lies elsewhere than our attack. I think we are in for a very bleak season if that happens.

Sort the fucking midfield out, before you do something stupid, you fucks.

TitoTata

Banned
This is laughable ... think it's Marca but they're suggesting that we may loan out Coutinho next season if Delofeu returns from Watford :)

Why do the papers publish nonsense like that ?

TitoTata

Banned
MD are saying that we will loan Dembele next season, just to accomodate Griezmann. So, we will play with 2 strikers and Messi next year. When defending, it'll be the same shit. No width again. It seems that our board doesn't realise that the problem lies elsewhere than our attack. I think we are in for a very bleak season if that happens.

Sort the fucking midfield out, before you do something stupid, you fucks.

I've seen rumours that we're looking at Pogba .

I'd love to get Pogba here , I'm certain I'll be in the minority as usual.

FCBfan22

Get Eriksen, Griezmann and call it a day. We can play with Cou-Busi-Eriksen midfield, if we play them with 2 wingers that do defensive work.

PhilS

This is laughable ... think it's Marca but they're suggesting that we may loan out Coutinho next season if Delofeu returns from Watford :)

Why do the papers publish nonsense like that ?

I'm entertained by the way the Spanish sports papers mix real journalism with blatant falsehood. Don't take sports too seriously, laugh a little.

Deulo is not coming back, that's for sure. Coutinho will be part of the Barca first 11 for a long, long time. The Barca first team is not a good club for young players to learn how to play. However, there are exceptions. Certainly Dembele will get his chances next year with Barca. It is really up to how well he plays for whether he starts 20 games next year, or 40.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Pogba has been crucial to the united season, there is no way they will sell him. Him and de gea are their best players.

Neeraj

Before the United move I thought Pogba would add pace and muscle to midfield. But seeing him at United, he reminds me a bit of an old Yaya Toure. He sort of ambles around on the pitch and doesn't look that energetic. Sure he has some good atrributes, but I don't know if he'll be the player we think he can be, for us.

TitoTata

Banned
Before the United move I thought Pogba would add pace and muscle to midfield. But seeing him at United, he reminds me a bit of an old Yaya Toure. He sort of ambles around on the pitch and doesn't look that energetic. Sure he has some good atrributes, but I don't know if he'll be the player we think he can be, for us.

His technique , vision and passing is a thousand times better than Ya Ya .
That said I never rated Toure .

Home of Barca Fans