Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

Griezzman-Eriksen and don't buy Arthur, cmon Bart do it

We already struggle with the combined addition of Dembele and Coutinho, a midfielder who needs to play close to the goal. Adding Griezmann in addition to Suarez and Messi already here, and Eriksen on top of that, we would look ridiculously unbalanced. We need midfielders who dont need to play close to the goal, giving us some balance, not packing our squad with attacking superstars.

George_Costanza

We already struggle with the combined addition of Dembele and Coutinho, a midfielder who needs to play close to the goal. Adding Griezmann in addition to Suarez and Messi already here, and Eriksen on top of that, we would look ridiculously unbalanced. We need midfielders who dont need to play close to the goal, giving us some balance, not packing our squad with attacking superstars.

While I agree that we don't need Griezmann and already argued about it many times but a player like Eriksen could work for us since he plays a slightly deeper role at Tottenham and doesn't usually drive forward into the opposition box. Also Artur or any young MF will suffer under EV.

Last edited:

Nothanks

This cat says we have only 60m to spend every summer.

every transfer season is the same, it's the same old tactic that we are poor and blah blah blah just to try and hide our cash pile so other teams don't ask for too much
but it never works because we break transfer records despite being "poor"

snowy

Eagles flew circles over the Foxes tonight. Zaha, as usual, super entertaining :)

New for me was Fousseni Diabaté. He came in as a sub in the 2nd half. If he's really going only at 2 mil, as per Transfermarkt, he's a real bargain!

Even though they lost 5 to nil, he was quality! Fast, technical and smart. :thumbsup:

mia7007

I would leave attack as is, sell Gomes, Rafinha, Delofeu (they can get us 90-100m)
Get De Light (loan Mina and sell Verma next year or sell Verma and keep Mina)
Get Kante at any price or at least Pjanic

ebc_99

We probably have close to 200 million plus sales to spend, the club is loaded. Arthur, Griezmann & Eriksson I think would give us great options in attack and midfield, and then whatever we have left over from sales can be used to maybe get a new CB and LB. I would let Gomes, Paco, Rafina, Delofueu and Digne go and send Mina on loan.

FCBfan22

We probably have close to 200 million plus sales to spend, the club is loaded. Arthur, Griezmann & Eriksson I think would give us great options in attack and midfield, and then whatever we have left over from sales can be used to maybe get a new CB and LB. I would let Gomes, Paco, Rafina, Delofueu and Digne go and send Mina on loan.

Wrong. We have 60-70 million plus sales.

TitoTata

Banned
Wrong. We have 60-70 million plus sales.

We need a new manager and need to spend big this summer or we are gonna be left far , far behind... our first eleven ( if he had the guts to play them ) is good but it squad is pitiful compared to both Madrid teams
nevermind the real big teams .

khaled_a_d

Already played for Barça B.

He's not good enough.

6 years ago, won't be first case of player moving back
He is amazing player,my favorite from Lazio, but don't know where he fits. He plays in either Cou or Messi position. And too good to be back up

Home of Barca Fans