Barca Transfers and Rumors

soul24rage

by that time they will be too old. i think malcolm can convert to a striker of some form like firmino did. his offthe ball movement and strength are admirable

firmino maybe (although he doesn't rely too much on pace) but icardi is a proven goalscorer with an average Inter team who will be 27 in 2 years time. We were gonna buy griezmann who is 27 right now. I doubt Suarez is going to be at the top level after 2 years and Icardi would be at a perfect age to replace him in 2 years. (we also bought suarez at age 27).

Also Malcom didn't even play for Barca at a competitive match so it's very hard to judge what position he can potentially play in the future

Or maybe someone will pop up in the near future

gasgas

firmino maybe (although he doesn't rely too much on pace) but icardi is a proven goalscorer who will be 27 in 2 years time. We were gonna buy griezmann who is 27 right now. I doubt Suarez is going to be at the top level after 2 years and Icardi would be at a perfect age to replace him in 2 years. (we also bought suarez at age 27).

Also Malcom didn't even play for Barca at a competitive match so it's very hard to judge what position he can potentially play in the future

i think we need a goalscorer, it doesn't have to be a striker, #9

Home of Barca Fans