Barca Transfers and Rumors

Voldblake

Banned
They won the double. Lost one important match whole season.

That's assuming we will be able to get past Liverpool if we didnt get knocked out by Roma, which I highly doubt. If we managed to scrape past Roma and then get humilated by Liverpool, it will be more than one important match lost. So we can't put it that way.

Truth is we struggled to even get past the Round of 8 when we had the easier draw. We didnt look good in the CL at all and we were all over the place. Doubt 442 is suitable with our heavy possession playstyle.

Zidane82

The local radio are saying Atletico's Godin to ManU is likely !!

Now he is a proper defender !
Get him here and we COULD play three at the back 😊

Joan

That's assuming we will be able to get past Liverpool if we didnt get knocked out by Roma, which I highly doubt. If we managed to scrape past Roma and then get humilated by Liverpool, it will be more than one important match lost. So we can't put it that way.

Truth is we struggled to even get past the Round of 8 when we had the easier draw. We didnt look good in the CL at all and we were all over the place. Doubt 442 is suitable with our heavy possession playstyle.
Which doesn't change the fact we had a very successful season utilizing 4-4-2. Not that it's the best setup for us (definitely not every game) but thus we won the double.

With 3-4-3 Alba Pique Semedo? :lol:

raki

The only one difficult to sell from those is Alcacer. I believe a loan will be the best case scenario.

Samper has 1 year left: renew and loan or sell would be my action.
Marlon has market in several countries.

khaled_a_d

The only one difficult to sell from those is Alcacer. I believe a loan will be the best case scenario.

Samper has 1 year left: renew and loan or sell would be my action.
Marlon has market in several countries.

Samper will probably leave on his own terms due to relation with the club (just like Sandro did, Samper has even stronger ties)
One of Munir/Paco has to leave, and depending on offer may be Denis or Rafinha but coach likely will use them so no hurry to sell

mc_lovin

Marlon, Samper and one of Paco/Munir (rather Paco) hopefully leave as well after today. Miranda gets promoted. That would leave a squad of 23 - perfect size in my opinion.

FC433

We have 27 players in our squad.

I expect Marlon and Arnáiz to leave.

One of Munir or Paco. I would not mind selling both D. Suarez and Rafinha. Samper's future is yet to be determined.

I can see us getting a new CM if Samper and another CM leave.

Home of Barca Fans