Barca Transfers and Rumors

Zidane82

That World Cup hype still going strong... I didn't even think he was THAT good in the WC, just worked well in France's setup.. nothing too amazing.

Isco, Kroos, Modric, Kante, De Bruyne, Eriksen EASILY better than Pogba.. could even argue Rakitic, David Silva and Casemiro too... I don't judge players after a few World Cup games.

De Bruyne certainly , Kante is difficult to compare to anyone as he's unique in what he does ..Modric fair point but I wouldn't want him here , Kroos hasn't been playing well for a while and had a nightmare in the WC ( that back pass lol) thr others are either good or decent ... How old are Modric and David Silva anyways ?

PS
The only thing that Rakiitic out shines Pogba in - is speaking Croatian :)

soul24rage

What !!

The lad looked like a young Alves in the WC and on YouTube .. He's already a far better bet than Roberto at RB

Bob played in Clasico games and CL games while Wague only played 3 games in the WC (opponents weren't even of the highest class). It's really farfetch to say that he's a much better RB than Bob is by just looking at the WC and especially on youtube..

Andrew M

De Bruyne certainly , Kante is difficult to compare to anyone as he's unique in what he does ..Modric fair point but I wouldn't want him here , Kroos hasn't been playing well for a while and had a nightmare in the WC ( that back pass lol) thr others are either good or decent ... How old are Modric and David Silva anyways ?

PS

I think you're wrong on that one

Vilarrubi

PS

Kroos hasn’t played to the best of his ability.. but still better than Pogba.

Also ask the Croatian guys on here about what I think about Rakitic, I’m not a fan.. but his performances are better over the last few years than Pogba.. Pogba for United is so inconsistent, has shocking games, then one world class game every now and again.

Pogba has the “potential” to be a top 5 midfielder but definitely hasn’t shown it.

Sultan

Nosce te ipsum
Mestre on future transfers:

There have been four signings this summer. Are there more to come?

We will see. Mainly, it's done because we have signed four players, the most recent being Arturo Vidal. But we will see. Maybe there will be a huge opportunity before the end of August, but for the moment we are finished. ESPN Full Interview

A huge opportunity? Who could that be?

Devils

Jordi Mestre in an interview today with ESPN:

There have been four signings this summer. Are there more to come?

We will see. Mainly, it's done because we have signed four players, the most recent being Arturo Vidal. But we will see. Maybe there will be a huge opportunity before the end of August, but for the moment we are finished.

Unbelievable forshadowing.

HUGE, SECRET signing potentially happening in the next few weeks.

Edit: Sultan already posted this. ffffssssss

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans