Barca Transfers and Rumors

LMessi85

Let's hope it's only a rumour. Cilessen is nowhere close to the level of being keeper for the biggest clubs.

F

Flavia

Diego is rumored to be wanting a huge salary, why Valencia is letting him go.

hardyboy

Negotiations between Barcelona and Ajax for Cillessen (27) are very advanced. expected fee around 10M. [md]

10m for Cilessen??wtf

xXKonan

It sounds like we were willing to get Diego Alves, if we could get Alcacer as well. Something must have went down behind the scenes. or Diego Alves's wage Demands were to high for us.

hulinat

Alves is availabe for 8M and is one of the best keepers in the league. If the club can afford to pay Douglas millions a year then Alves shouldnt be a problem

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Maybe Cillessen is better with his feet than Alves?

Personally I think that part with the feet is overrated, I know our keepers have to be good with their feet, distribution has to be good etc. to fit the overall play of ours (the same reason Guardiola is forsaking Joe Hart), but at the end of the day if a keeper can't do his No.1 job of making saves and stopping shots etc., everything else doesn't matter, I am afraid.

serghei

Personally I think that part with the feet is overrated, I know our keepers have to be good with their feet, distribution has to be good etc. to fit the overall play of ours (the same reason Guardiola is forsaking Joe Hart), but at the end of the day if a keeper can't do his No.1 job of making saves and stopping shots etc., everything else doesn't matter, I am afraid.

But Cillessen can make saves all right. How bad can he be? He's the starter for the Nederlands NT.

Home of Barca Fans