Barca Transfers and Rumors

khaled_a_d

Do you mean he already had signed but no one knew, like a secret thing, or he had already signed/transferred to Juve?

Because if you google "dybala swim to barcelona", the headline of most links are "Palermo striker Dybala (...)".

And I am pretty sure he was at Palermo when he say that, because I was very hyped about that and I even commented here.

Officially he wasn't Juve player,but the deal was almost agreed and every reports in Italy that he was pushing for the move to Juve. IIRC Palermo president said that Dybala rejected to renew and told them Juve are the only club they should negotiate with.

Egert

Estonian Culé
The arrival of Diego Alves depends on Paco's deal. Diego isn't Enrique's first option, but would accept it only if Paco joins. [sport]

Lim (Valencia owner) wants to sell Paco to bring the club financial stability. Staff started looking for the forward's replacement. [sport]

gasgas

We don't need a fourth forward,
They will never get it i guess

We have done well in the transfer window
We have all the forwards we need
We dont need to any numbers
Ugh why dont they get that

F

Flavia

The arrival of Diego Alves depends on Paco's deal. Diego isn't Enrique's first option, but would accept it only if Paco joins. [sport]

Lim (Valencia owner) wants to sell Paco to bring the club financial stability. Staff started looking for the forward's replacement. [sport]

Who'd be the 1st option, then?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Bravo staying is the first option :lol:

Maybe he wants Bernd Leno and see Marc and him fight to the death and end up with Masip in goal.

amircule

[tw]766275278805069824[/tw]
And btw, are we going to announce the potential signing of a gk before the departure of bravo or did I just misunderstand robert? IIRC, we announced suarez after alexis' departure.

Trickykid

We don't need a fourth forward,
They will never get it i guess

We have done well in the transfer window
We have all the forwards we need
We dont need to any numbers
Ugh why dont they get that

Yeah, why the hell don't Lucho and the people who spend most of their waking hours around the players get what the illustrious Gasgas of Barcaforum fame gets?

Absolute madness, man!

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
They're probably scrolling different forums and picking out the most controversial ideas to fuck with gasgas. It's probably closest to gettin' sum' Gas will ever get :lol:

F

Flavia

So apparently Diego alves was discarded, and cillessen from Ajax is the new target.

Home of Barca Fans