Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcilliant

Just Read - Seri's Agent says, PSG are trying to sign Seri only to F**k Barca...

This is just getting over our heads... Shitty PSG and their Qatari Money..

F**k them...

This was always on the cards. Fir the last three to four seasons we've been trying to get their players. Now they got one of ours and they're rubbing our nose in it.

This board has been terrible in all aspects. Save the money, kick the board out and hit the restart button. This season is a write off.

Last edited:

ss81bja

I have never seen a transfer window as bizarre as this one for any team that i have seen!!!! Now that the Board has torpedoed its own self as far as the Seri transfer is concerned i am believing more that we will not sign one of the "big summer targets" Dembele is the only one i seen that we have a slim chance of signing

Zincubus

Banned
Anyways TalkSport saying the Coutinho deal is still on !

Liverpool are confident of landing CB Van Dyke plus West Ham's Lanzini and they're in talks about getting unsettled Draxler ( Can's mate ) as well !!

I'd settle for Couthino , Dembele and Draxler :)

klc123

I can't remember a team having a worse transfer window in recent history. We've signed a rightback, lost a star player, and bought Paulinho for 40m. It's looking like we will sign no one else. This is not going to be a good year.

I really don't think Coutinho is going to come. Dembele either.

Cebela

We've got our back up for iniesta, Roberto. I am sure Roberto is a much better player than this Seri guy who nobody ever eatched until now maybe against Napoli. We need only a good coach. We got great left backs, best player
In the world, great striker, excellent centre back...talking about Neymar all the time...most of the games he was bad...with two great attackers like messi and suarez he did
Ehat every average attacker would do...you will see how he eill struggle in the champions league when they will play against trams that are not toulouse...stop crying and whinning about replacing Neymar. There is nothing to replace, the team
Just needs time. If we buy a good winger great, but i wouldnt spend 150 milions on him.

xxxxxx

We've got our back up for iniesta, Roberto. I am sure Roberto is a much better player than this Seri guy who nobody ever eatched until now maybe against Napoli. We need only a good coach. We got great left backs, best player
In the world, great striker, excellent centre back...talking about Neymar all the time...most of the games he was bad...with two great attackers like messi and suarez he did
Ehat every average attacker would do...you will see how he eill struggle in the champions league when they will play against trams that are not toulouse...stop crying and whinning about replacing Neymar. There is nothing to replace, the team
Just needs time. If we buy a good winger great, but i wouldnt spend 150 milions on him.

Not sure if you're trolling or not.

Zuti

Just needs time
. If we buy a good winger great, but i wouldnt spend 150 milions on him.

Doubt.jpg

Cebela

Not sure if you're trolling or not.

Seri is better thwn roberto? We will see in a tear who is trolling...you probably watch barca since pep times and you play fifa too much...you dont understand politics, media and bussines behind everything.when did all fans become best coaches, sporting directors,......learn your place

gr98

Seri is better thwn roberto? We will see in a tear who is trolling...you probably watch barca since pep times and you play fifa too much...you dont understand politics, media and bussines behind everything.when did all fans become best coaches, sporting directors,......learn your place

They're two different types of players you fool. Roberto is more of a box to box midfielder.

Zuti

Barto is that you?:cool::bartomeu:

springfield

If doesn't matter if Seri or Roberto is better. He's laughing with you because you call Roberto the replacement for Iniesta. How can he ever be Iniesta's replacement? Even if you don't look at the quality difference, they are not the same type of players. Next to Roberto you still need someone like Iniesta. That's one of the problems, they don't have any midfielder which is creative and has a great vision, like Madrid has Isco.

Home of Barca Fans