Barca Transfers and Rumors

FC433

LW ST Messi 30
CM Busquets 29 CM
LB Umtiti 23 CB Semedo 23
Stegen 25

I think we have two summers including this one to rebuild our team and start a new generation.

Options:

LB: Cucurella, Raphaël Guerreiro, Alejandro Grimaldo

CB: Marlon, Mina, Cuenca, Bueno, José Giménez, Jonathan Tah,

CMs: Alean, Vitinho, Saul, Roberto

LW: Dembele, Carrasco, Lemar, Oyarzabal,

ST: Dolberg, Dybala

Getting Dembele should be a huge step I believe.

Your thoughts?

Windhook

I think 3rd option player might arrive, but not Dembele or Coutinho.

Part of me hopes we fail this transfer window, become a laughing stock of the world, the board to lose all their dignity and eventually be removed with no confidence vote (because those maggots will never resign). I want this also because of players like Sergi Roberto, Deulofeu, Samper and other La Masia boys. I have faith and in time they will improve, patience is the key. You cannot build confidence when you know you are going to sit on the bench 3/4 of the season. Barcelona has the football brain in Messi and Iniesta, but doesn't have the muscle anymore. We have quickness only on the fullbacks, Suarez has turned into what Neymar used to joke him about - "the fatman".

kollegah

This fuckery should end soon, Barca becoming the laughing stock from europe.
Not able to sign a decent player while losing the 2nd best player :hooray:

Sneer

Banned
LW ST Messi 30
CM Busquets 29 CM
LB Umtiti 23 CB Semedo 23
Stegen 25

I think we have two summers including this one to rebuild our team and start a new generation.

Options:

LB: Cucurella, Raphaël Guerreiro, Alejandro Grimaldo

CB: Marlon, Mina, Cuenca, Bueno, José Giménez, Jonathan Tah,

CMs: Alean, Vitinho, Saul, Roberto

LW: Dembele, Carrasco, Lemar, Oyarzabal,

ST: Dolberg, Dybala

Getting Dembele should be a huge step I believe.

Your thoughts?

Never a good idea to rush things.
Add young players gradually, every season a new young star emerges somewhere.

Messi_The_Great

Just Read - Seri's Agent says, PSG are trying to sign Seri only to F**k Barca...

This is just getting over our heads... Shitty PSG and their Qatari Money..

F**k them...

Zuti

Just Read - Seri's Agent says, PSG are trying to sign Seri only to F**k Barca...

This is just getting over our heads... Shitty PSG and their Qatari Money..

F**k them...

Watch our board panic signing Di Maria in the last minute, and help PSG with ffp and taking their deadwood :lol:

mia7007

Sign Dembele or Coutinho and any possible potential players like Gortzeka or Dollberg
Anything else is BS, forget Willian and this crap

Windhook

The Dani Parejo rumours are out again. That's Robert's Plan C. Another 30-50m in charity for Valencia C.F., matter of fact I believe this is the most likely transfer given Liverpool's cosmic demands for Coutinho.

gvt2000

I understand the hate for the board, but talking about season is fucked, how we must sign 2 players...it bothers me when fans are the biggest experts, especially when they understand sports and business only from computer game football manager. It's ok to bitch about the board, but having no faith in the players and already predicting the worst season..you don't know what means to be a fan. Even if it will be a hard season it doesn't matter, the only thing I am worried about is where are those 222 milions. If they stay in Barca it's great, but I think than no big signings will be made because the money is mostly gone. That what worries me. We could use half of that money for our academy, it will produce many Dembeles and Coutinhos, it's a wiser investment.

And many are suggesting we should buy Malcom, Seri, Dembele...I would like to see hw much did you watch them play...Dembele's stats are pretty lame, by the round 10, Deulofeu will have better stats than Dembele in the whole last season. I'm not saying who's better, I'm saying stop playing football manager and fifa, it's messing with your judgement.

We only managed to win the copa last year, and that was with Neymar and everyone being 1 year younger. Without Neymar, With Iniesta being too old to be a 90 minute starter, with rivals getting stronger, with the board canceling closed deals like with Iñigo and Seri for "reasons", with most of our key players in open rebellion against the board, with our bench players not offering real alternatives, how's the season not fucked? Knowing how to be a fan doesn't mean supporting the worst planned transfer window in history. We've gone from closing the team before july's over a few years ago to missing KEY signings 7 days before the transfer window closes

Ronaldinho10

We only managed to win the copa last year, and that was with Neymar and everyone being 1 year younger. Without Neymar, With Iniesta being too old to be a 90 minute starter, with rivals getting stronger, with the board canceling closed deals like with Iñigo and Seri for "reasons", with most of our key players in open rebellion against the board, with our bench players not offering real alternatives, how's the season not fucked? Knowing how to be a fan doesn't mean supporting the worst planned transfer window in history. We've gone from closing the team before july's over a few years ago to missing KEY signings 7 days before the transfer window closes

Sadly we are truly fucked.. there is no doubt about it I would be very surprised if we manage to sign a single player were after this transfer season that would be a miracle. And no paulinho dosent count as a "player we are after".

Hektor

Our Head Clown, Josep María Bartomeu, is now in Monaco, according to the very reliable "Mudo Deportivo" negotiating for Cuntinho, Dembélé, and Di María. He was already told by the president of PSG, that the "crap" of Di María, the player considered a failure by many members in this board, the player that PSG cannot wait to get rid, is not transferable. Instead Mr. Nasser said that PSG will consider offers for Pastore, Draxler, or Lucas Moura:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...barcelona-barca-bartomeu-di-maria-monaco.html

This is what I have been saying all along. I do not believe that Unai Emery will agree to transfer Di María unless Mbappe is transferred to PSG (maybe?) I though that Pastore might be available, instead.

cro-man

Our Head Clown, Josep María Bartomeu, is now in Monaco, according to the very reliable "Mudo Deportivo" negotiating for Cuntinho, Dembélé, and Di María. He was already told by the president of PSG, that the "crap" of Di María, the player considered a failure by many members in this board, the player that PSG cannot wait to get rid, is not transferable. Instead Mr. Nasser said that PSG will consider offers for Pastore, Draxler, or Lucas Moura:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...barcelona-barca-bartomeu-di-maria-monaco.html

This is what I have been saying all along. I do not believe that Unai Emery will agree to transfer Di María unless Mbappe is transferred to PSG (maybe?) I though that Pastore might be available, instead.

wasnt there supposed a big meeting between the big clubs?? Heard rumors before that they will meet in monaco because of psg...

Hektor

wasnt there supposed a big meeting between the big clubs?? Heard rumors before that they will meet in monaco because of psg...

They are all in Monaco because of the UEFA awards presentations ceremony.

Messi and Barto were supposed to travel to Monaco in the same private jet. I wonder if they were able to find 15 minutes, from their busy agenda, for Messi to sign his contract extension.

To Josep "Pinocchio" Bartomeu:

liar-liar-pants-on-fire-1.jpg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=km4OzC1Vs7g

Last edited:

Giginho75

do we succeed to sign some player?
so far much delusion, i'm disappointed...
we come from a not positive season and now we are less strong than last year!

furthermore we have to hope our midfielders will play better than the last season...
and we still haven't a backup of iniesta (sure not paulinho).

Home of Barca Fans