Barca Transfers and Rumors

I'm seeing report that PSG are shopping Draxler for 40 million. Off course our board is too dumb to go after him, because for that price it would be a steal.

Hektor

It is pathetic how you all complain about signings, about the team. We lose Neymar and all of the sudden we are fucked. Even if we don't win anything this year what is the problem. The most annoying thing is the fact how arrogant you are, to think that you are smarter then everybody in the Barcelona FC board. I am not agrreing with them but they are not Barca. I am a fan of each individual who plays fot this team, even Paulinho. Neymar was acting like a little bitch, didn't have the balls to come infront of the supporters and tell them "I want to leave". He always has the be the victim..when he plays, when he doesn't play taxes, when he sells his ass to arabs...he is slways the victim.

You should stick to your profession not being a smartass behind the screen because you are good at fifa.

The biggest club for Seri so far is Nice, which is the same as Malaga in Spain. as you said, we'll se him develop. Iniesta, like xavi, can't be directly replaced. I rather polay with Alena and have those 50 milion in my pocket than Seri, unproved on the big scene. He is a product of advertising...

Don't be so stupind, buy a Barca jersey, seat iront of the TV an enjoy...or don't...just don't act like you are sporting directors and know everything. The re is a lot more at stake behind al this transfeer, than just who can play...If you are correct, PSG will be at least at semi finals. this year...I know they can't reach that, unless UEFA will get some cash from qatar

Cebela,

I do not agree with your assessment especially when you say "You should stick to your profession not being a smartass behind the screen because you are good at fifa." Regardless, welcome to the Barça Forum. :welcome:

Yes, I agree that we can be pedantic, at times, and arrogant, many times. However, everyone is entitled to his/hers opinion no matter how wrong it might be. I agree with Voltaire (I won't repeat his quote since everyone knows it already.)

Last edited:

Hektor

Barça has acquired the services of Dembélé according to Mundo Deportivo and Sports. However, AS says the opposite. All is needed is 15 minutes, in the agenda of everyone concerned, to sign the agreement and make it official. If I'm not mistaken, I herd this one before: :sherlock:

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...rdo-cerrado-por-dembele-a-falta-de-firma.html

http://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...-por-120-millones-fijos-mas-variables-6241910

https://us.as.com/us/2017/08/24/futbol/1503589694_403148.html

Last edited:
Midfield is still a mess. Dembele's a good Sneyke replacement but he's not enough. He'll probably be our only signing though. Which might be just as well since the board obviously haven't planned for the midfield situation at all. Might as well keep the money, sacrifice the season (which was fucked anyway) and let the next board rebuild the midfield with proper planning.

Seri would still be a very low risk buy though. 40m is chump change in this market. Wages shouldn't be too high either so we should easily be able to get rid of him for ~20m next summer if he flops.

Zuti

We should first get rid of players that already flopped ( Gomes, Arda) before thinking how to get rid of a player we didn't sign yet. LOL

Hektor

If we can spend that on Paulinho, we can certainly spend that on Seri.

The problem is that Nice wants €50M+ I wouldn't pay that money especially if we are still negotiating with Liverpool regarding Coutinho. He should be our No 1 priority. We have to get hm this year, before Iniesta officially leaves Barça. If we do not get him this year, can you imagine the price of any Iniesta replacement next year?

Cebela

Ok no matter what, whoever will play for our beloved team i hope they will perform. The only thing that botters me in this transfer period is the filthy behaviour from dumbass arabs(psg) and the media and also our board making a negative publicity...i hope bayern will destroy psg, while our group allowd us optimisim. I believe we signed di maria and dembele? Im happy with these additions...i hope they can deliver...and also paulinho i believe will be useful( not game changing) but useful

Murdiii

Dembele is close, some says. 150 mil!!! It's a fucking joke. How can we use most of our money on that guy. He is for sure a good player, but not that good. Congrats to our desperat board. Why dont get guys like: Seri, Goretzka, Carrasco and maybe Bellerin? And get Dybala the next summer.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans