Barca Transfers and Rumors

mia7007

Leave Coutinho then, we have Iniesta who can play and rest in easy matches and give minutes to Alena
We need to focus on forwards with just Messi and Suarez (if he is back to his form) as WC, get Dembele or Dybala or both.
Get Martinez in defence and send Marlon on loan, and Mina to take Mascherano place next year
Alexis should be a great option and we can get him cheap, or go for Carasco for 90m
With the rest of money after buying 2 of Dembele, Dybala, Alexis and Carasco, get Seri for 40m and Dollberg from Ajax as potential striker
Sell Arda, Vermaelen and Douglas and may be Raki
Sell with buy back option Munir, Samper, Rafinha and may be Denis or Deloufeu

pepi

No it s not better than nothing. Nothing is completely viable option.
Much better than buying 28+years old players for ridiculous amounts of money.
Nothing is a very good option because that means impeachment. I'm willing to watch us going to 5th place but with new board. Actually we can do well until the winter window with Messi as false 9.

Raketa10

Leave Coutinho then, we have Iniesta who can play and rest in easy matches and give minutes to Alena
We need to focus on forwards with just Messi and Suarez (if he is back to his form) as WC, get Dembele or Dybala or both.
Get Martinez in defence and send Marlon on loan, and Mina to take Mascherano place next year
Alexis should be a great option and we can get him cheap, or go for Carasco for 90m
With the rest of money after buying 2 of Dembele, Dybala, Alexis and Carasco, get Seri for 40m and Dollberg from Ajax as potential striker

There is no point in buy back for Rafinha, Denis or Deulofeu!

In my opinion if our new signing is not anyone of Seri, Dybala and Dembele then it is better to give chance to Alena and Roberto and have Samper as backup. I haven't watched Dembele but still I added him because of his sheer willingness to play for Barca. (I haven't added Jorginho because the board is too stupid to recognize such talents. Might be they'll chase him when he signs for Dortmund and then would be willing to pay 100 million Euros). I hope atleast it would not be the case with Seri.

Zuti

Dude, you realize there is only 2 weeks left of the transfer window?

Raketa10

I would now go absolute full force for Dembele and I would try to sign Seri. There are only 13 days left so there is no time to waste. Dembele helped us as much as he could and if we can't sign him now than we are even bigger idiots than anyone can imagine.

Regarding Seri i would quote a max of 40 mil for him if that fails just give chance to Alena.

Guys you really have to stop dreaming about Eriksen, Hazard or Dybala it's the end of the transfer window and there is no chance any half serious team would sell their star players.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans