Barca Transfers and Rumors

Hektor

According to our Generalisimo, Doctor, Field Marshal Josep Maria Bartomeu, it is a matter of hours before we sign Coutinho, Dembélé, Mbappe, Siri, Di María, and Dybala. In addition, the board is also negotiating with the people in the North Pole for the rights to Santa Claus, just before Christmas. What a board! Can you imagine Santa Claus a Culé?

Ronaldinho10

The Sun is full of crap, they write every possible article they can.

Quite possibly the most bullshit newspaper out there and the last source I will trust for "reliable news".. Drexlar and Di maria aren't going to cut sorry but Coutinho and Dembele or just give up hope for this season. I mean we have just been forced to buy psg's class b players cuz they have to rid of some ive lost all hope for this season :(

Last edited:

springfield

Quite possibly the most bullshit newspaper out there and the last source I will trust for "reliable news".. Drexlar and Di maria aren't going to cut sorry but Coutinho and Dembele or just give up hope for this season.

Don't think the fans will be happy with Di Maria as the big signing. I really hope they do something if this transfer would really happen to force Barto to leave.

Hektor

I'm searching for suitable places in Siberia for our unique and glorious board to move to. What about this one?

yansk-russia-9-644x483.jpg

PS: They deserve nothing but the best. :cold:

Last edited:

mia7007

If we cannot sign both, go for players with release clause
Seri for 40, Carasco for 90 and get Dybala
I see Dybala is a must cause Suarez is declining and no guarantee Messi will renew or not

Cebela

Don't think the fans will be happy with Di Maria as the big signing. I really hope they do something if this transfer would really happen to force Barto to leave.

I don't believe that Coutinho and Dembele are better choice than Draxler and Di Maria. On the short term, the later are better option because we know Messi and Di Maria will work well together, while this Coutinho that everybody is eager to sign doesn't impress me. He has never really proved himself in a big club, he plays for Liverpool which this year won't make it to the top 5 in the Premier League. He is not all that impressive and I would rather have 1 bad season then spend all this money on players that in 2 years Alena will overcome. I know that a lot of fans are Cules from the Guardiola era but those who are Barca fans for a little bit longer and those who understand football know that this kind of times are something normal especially when there is a change of generation which should start happening in Barcelona.

Don't be affected by your Real Madrid fans who tease you and don't be fans only when Barca is on top. You are not true Cules.

Cebela

I don't believe that Coutinho and Dembele are better choice than Draxler and Di Maria. On the short term, the later are better option because we know Messi and Di Maria will work well together, while this Coutinho that everybody is eager to sign doesn't impress me. He has never really proved himself in a big club, he plays for Liverpool which this year won't make it to the top 5 in the Premier League. He is not all that impressive and I would rather have 1 bad season then spend all this money on players that in 2 years Alena will overcome. I know that a lot of fans are Cules from the Guardiola era but those who are Barca fans for a little bit longer and those who understand football know that this kind of times are something normal especially when there is a change of generation which should start happening in Barcelona.

Judoman

Di Maria is a big no, which means there is a solid probability, that he is the one this board gets.
We should learn something from, on one side Neymar and on the other side Arda, Mathiew, Paulinho, etc
On on side, we sell a player for a record sum. A player that made an big impact and on the other side we make a huge loss with players that didn t do anything. Ok,
i m not being fair to Paulinho, perhaps he will be an excepcion :p

We shoould stop making stupid purchases, that don t make sence. Period.

Di maria is not Suarez, he will not instantly make this team more lethal. He will cost a lot of money via transfer fee and salary and at the end, we will not be able
to get a decent amount for him.

Enough with stupid transfers already!

Zincubus

Banned
If we cannot sign both, go for players with release clause
Seri for 40, Carasco for 90 and get Dybala
I see Dybala is a must cause Suarez is declining and no guarantee Messi will renew or not

How about - as nothings happening how about we give Suarez and Mascherano in exchange for Coutinho ?
Then use all cash for TWO out of Dembele / Dybala / Mbappe ??

Easy :)

Home of Barca Fans