Barca Transfers and Rumors

Cebela

How about - as nothings happening how about we give Suarez and Mascherano in exchange for Coutinho ?
Then use all cash for TWO out of Dembele / Dybala / Mbappe ??

Easy :)

Mbappe? who would want Mbappe. He didn't even proved himself. I rather stay with guys we have than buy a future "james Rodriguez". I bet all of you would immediatly sell iniesta if you woul see him n the pitch when he was first time in the first team looking all confused. Why would coutinho improve our game, or better would he improve it 130 mil more than Alena...I doubt it.

BarçaBarça

Just make a 100M bid on Alexis. He is better than Dembele, world-class, know the club, in his prime - and Arsenal would actually sell for that amount to a non-PL club, tbh. Better than nothing (chasing Dembele + Coutinho).

MagicianMessi

Goal has reported that Liverpool rejected Barca's third bid of 125m euros. Liverpool is adamant that they won't sell him in this summer for any money. I know it's a hard thing to say but it's time Barca move on from Coutinho. No point wasting the time.
Liverpool won't sell him for any money. Liverpool American owners are money grubbers if they didn't budge for this amount means no way this deal is going through this summer.

xxxxxx

Just make a 100M bid on Alexis. He is better than Dembele, world-class, know the club, in his prime - and Arsenal would actually sell for that amount to a non-PL club, tbh. Better than nothing (chasing Dembele + Coutinho).

100m on a guy who only has 1 year left on his contract, who is nearly 29 and who has played for this club before?

Judoman

No it s not better than nothing. Nothing is completely viable option.
Much better than buying 28+years old players for ridiculous amounts of money.

Raketa10

Guys lets be realistic now. Only two players we can sign now are Dembele and Seri. And for Dembele we will have to overpay.

So all in all entire Neymar money will be gone on Dembele+Seri+Paulinho. Disaster!

Last edited:

Raketa10

I don't agree we can go with nothing. Dembele must be signed or in next year we will need to spend 400 mil to have half decent squad. So we are again stuck with disastrous midfield but let's try to solve at least LW ffs!

Home of Barca Fans