Barca Transfers and Rumors

Jombi

Got Semedo and instead of hearing about promised world class player we keep getting these Ney rumors.

Common Robert, prove us all wrong and pull that signing already.

Which rich club should we infuriate next with moves for one of their starters?

TrueCule

I love those "signings". Was that Zubi's invention? Classic.
Freud would have much to say about this lapsus, I wonder what it means. :)

On topic: We're still very passive on the transfer market. Seems like this Neymar transfer saga is just taking all the spotlight. We should have bought a new midfielder already. I don't know what this board is waiting for.

JerseyAddict

Maybr we should let all this Verratti shit in peace for now and go all in for Couthino? 100mE and even Klopp will sell. And Neymar will be happy to have more "party friends in the club"

Zincubus

Banned
I think our concern this season should be a player who can start instead of Iniesta who could get a 2015 Xavi role.
Rakitic will be fine.

Not sure what exactly you're suggesting there ... you saying we need someone to play alongside Rakitic or that Rakitic is the answer to our prédicament !?! I truly hope it's not the latter !

Zincubus

Banned
Coutinho can play there, I just watched the Liverpool Leicester match and he was great.

Is say he's a must have !!

He's getting better each time I watch him plus he's proved that he can link up just great with Suarez and Neymar so it's jail daft to think he wouldn't be able to play with Messi ...

El Barcelona

Is say he's a must have !!

He's getting better each time I watch him plus he's proved that he can link up just great with Suarez and Neymar so it's jail daft to think he wouldn't be able to play with Messi ...
add there that he is still relatively young and getting to his prime years.

Home of Barca Fans