Barca Transfers and Rumors

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
The transfer market is so fucked up thanks to City, PSG and the EPL clubs. I wonder how we are going to cope in the future. Liverpool are not a club who spend big yet they bought Keita for almost 80 million. Walker 2as sold to City for 50 million. Noone wants to sell nowadays and if they sell its only for a huge sum. I'd like Eriksen for 65 million but Spurs would start at 100 million.

We aren't going to cope well if we don't do something about our wage budget. We have biggest revenues in the world and can't allocate more than 60mil. for transfers. :facepalm:

gatsu

The only way to cope with today crazy market is to adopt a completely different strategy. Prinpaly based on youth formation and performant scooting network. Follow the model of clubs like Atletico, sevilla and Porto and incorporte sporadic and strategic stars signing. I don't see any other way around

Cule4life

The Culest
The only way to cope with today crazy market is to adopt a completely different strategy. Prinpaly based on youth formation and performant scooting network. Follow the model of clubs like Atletico, sevilla and Porto and incorporte sporadic and strategic stars signing. I don't see any other way around

A better board and sporting dept wouldn't hurt too

1993Kaan1993

l'd sign Bonaventura from Milan. though he is a bit slow, he is creative and can keep the ball. Eriksen or him is better fit for us than Coutinho in my opinion. also both played at LCM many times before.

Barcilliant

Exactly. In the future this is the only way. Even then clubs like PSG, City will use huge wages to lure our best talent.

The future doesn't look good.

Barcilliant

I'd like to see a proper homegrown player policy.

Five homegrown players who have been with the club from the age of 14 should be compulsory.

These huge transfer fees will kill football.

sabby

I'd like to see a proper homegrown player policy.

Five homegrown players who have been with the club from the age of 14 should be compulsory.

These huge transfer fees will kill football.

Exactly. A major reason behind our success in the last 10 years or so is the great players La Masia had produced. If we want to be the best club on the planet again, we should focus more on La Masia and re-building our scouting team.

1993Kaan1993

We aren't going to cope well if we don't do something about our wage budget. We have biggest revenues in the world and can't allocate more than 60mil. for transfers. :facepalm:

M.United has 150 m euros more football revenue than us without Champions League football, firstly, our revenue also consists of other branch's revenue such as basketball e.t.c, including membership revenue, secondly, our wage bill is too big, thanks to attacking trio. Also players like Masch, İniesta, who are in decline. we renewed with +30 years old players with pay rise as well.

we should have sold Suarez and replaced him with B.Silva.

Neymar Messi B.Silva.
Bonaventura Busquets Seri.
Alba Umtiti Pique Semedo
Ter Stegen.

Last edited:

1993Kaan1993

Vidal is still 30 and one of the best midfielders, no way BM will let him ago. Also Ancelotti confirmed it yesterday. in addition, he has nothing to do with Davids, who were in massive decline.

moreover, he is not what we need.

btw, instead of signing Paulinho, l'd try for Mautidi when PSG tries to offload him.

Last edited:

raskolnikov

Problem is we are always late. You need to be ahead of the game and sign quality youngsters like Madrid does and sign players before they cost 100+ mil. Umtiti is a good example of this.
Also give opportunity for D.Suarez, Samper, Sergi Roberto and Alena.
No need to chase coutinho or verratti. Those players are out of reach.
For example a guy like Dolberg from Ajax, sign him now and lend him two seasons. Costs you 30 mil but you got a solid Suarez back up in a few years. No need for him to go to Spurs first and have us chase him for 100 mil then.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I would be happy with Coutinho signing if we manage it somehow. But 100M is damn too much, 70M at max. If we sell Rafinha and Arda maybe we can finance his move.

Zincubus

Banned
Well Mbappe to Real Madrid is supposedly being completed today at 180 million !!!

Looks like we now need Coutinho AND Verratti to even have a chance against Real Madrid .

Home of Barca Fans