Barca Squad and Planning 2022/23

Birdy

From what we have seen in pre-season so far, I guess the XI for the first 2-3 games in the season will be the following:

----------MATS
Dest-Araujo-Eric/Christ-Alba
---------Busi
---Kessie-----Pedri
Dembele-Lewa-Ansu

When Kounde gets more in the dynamics of the team, I expect him to bench Eric/Christensen

malvolio

From what we have seen in pre-season so far, I guess the XI for the first 2-3 games in the season will be the following:

----------MATS
---------Busi
---Kessie-----Pedri
Dembele-Lewa-Ansu

When Kounde gets more in the dynamics of the team, I expect him to bench Eric/Christensen

Stop putting Dest in any ideal lineup for next season. The guy is a calamity and shouldnt be near our staring 11.

Joan

Dest is a necessary evil. I hope we manage to get Azpi next so we don’t have to watch that calamity at RB.

serghei

75% of the team is solid now. We need DM + fullbacks + Keeper. Rest of starting 7 + solid squad options are set.

Birdy

@ManagingBarca
?
34m
����| Xavi told Jules Kound? that his partnership with Ronald Ara?jo can be one of the best in the world.
@FabrizioRomano
[��️]

So refreshing to see who the STARTING CB DUO is in Xavi's eyes!!

VAMOS
:araujo::barcaflag::xavi:

Kul_z

We better have good season and great income

Buy some shirts my dudes, already ordered home and away kit(90 euros for each) and i've already prepared to pay my dues if frenkie renews on goat alemany terms.

Other then that, war ready. This is war machine squad we have right now. Fuck you toni freixa, we have 3 out of 4 targets that he said are not possible. We fucking cooking!

FinBarcelonafan

Buy some shirts my dudes, already ordered home and away kit(90 euros for each) and i've already prepared to pay my dues if frenkie renews on goat alemany terms.

Other then that, war ready. This is war machine squad we have right now. Fuck you toni freixa, we have 3 out of 4 targets that he said are not possible. We fucking cooking!

True that. Support the club as much as you can. :) We cooking!

Zidane82

----------MATS
---------Busi
---Kessie-----Pedri
Dembele-Lewa-Ansu

Raphinha and Gavi ?

Even Aubameyang if Fati breaks down again

Home of Barca Fans