Barca draws Man City

Chainsaw

Killahead
City will not risk an open game in Camp Nou. Barca will punish 'em hard for that. They will play only "a bit" more offensive than they did in the first leg. They do not have the mentality to think that they can overturn the tie. The only thing that can encourage them to think about that possibility is Barca to give 'em some. And think Barca players are experienced enough not to give 'em that chance.

DinhoR10

All that talk about Bayern being the best but when you park the bus against them like chelsea did earlier this season you see that they are the same as us and struggle to score. Teams fear us more than Bayern do apparently because they try to play against bayern but refuse to against us and just try to defend.

F

Flavia

All that talk about Bayern being the best but when you park the bus against them like chelsea did earlier this season you see that they are the same as us and struggle to score. Teams fear us more than Bayern do apparently because they try to play against bayern but refuse to against us and just try to defend.

Teams fear :messi: :p

I

instinct

Samir Nasri (Man City): "I am convinced that Bayern are the best team we have played against this season, Barcelona are not."

Well at least City has managed to score a goal against Bayern in the Ethiad ;)

NotInHere

Seems to me like Man city are sore losers, they should feel ashamed that a lesser team is beating them then, as they imply.

L

linetty

Samir Nasri (Man City): "I am convinced that Bayern are the best team we have played against this season, Barcelona are not."
That is true but it doesn't change the fact that they were hopeless against us anyway

JamDav1982

A lot of people mocking Nasri but reading this forum over last month or so 90% are in agreement with what he is saying and lot of people were a lot harsher.

serghei

A lot of people mocking Nasri but reading this forum over last month or so 90% are in agreement with what he is saying and lot of people were a lot harsher.

He have a better team than Bayern. Our problem is not the quality of the players, but their motivation and concentration. If those are at high levels, I fancy our chances against any opponent.

B

beautifulgame

Well at least City has managed to score a goal against Bayern in the Ethiad ;)

he is right but so what. if he needs to resort to that for solace then thats pretty pathetic. nasri is use to getting his ass beat by Barca.. i guess he is getting desperate.

we'll see bayern when the time comes. the hope is we haven't nearly reached our peak this season while I don't see bayern improving much until next fall.

Last edited:

PhilS

Both Bayern and Barca have been doing rather well this season, their results speak for themselves. Rating the two teams based on just how they went about beating Man C in Manchester is not very meaningful. The most you might reasonably conclude is that both are better than Man C.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
he is right but so what. if he needs to resort to that for solace then thats pretty pathetic. nasri is use to getting his ass beat by Barca.. i guess he is getting desperate.

we'll see bayern when the time comes. the hope is we haven't nearly reached our peak this season while I don't see bayern improving much until next fall.

Sure thing! Messi has another gear or two, he needs to find these gears. Neymar wasn't playing. Alexis was alright but could do even better. But the rest of the team did play very good and close to their highest level, with small tactical twitches, faster and more aggressive pressing and more aggressive in 50/50 situations we can beat anybody. I hope some coaches and players believe the BS that we are much weaker than 2-3 seasons ago - it will work in our favour.

pawanme10

Where are all the Bayern part 2 and 'Blue moon rising' shouters now? :D
The 'best' team in England played like a bunch of cowards. :p

Home of Barca Fans