Ayoub abou Oulam

Is he one of the most promising talents?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

khaled_a_d

BTW ,how tall is Ayoub ? both Zidane and Riquelme were tall and being compared to them physically ain't bad at all

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
This is how crazy hype is build.
In 1-2-3 years it will lead to "fights" on forums whenever someone says that those guys aren't actually as good as Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

I am not saying that they won't make it.
But this is how the hype and problems are created.

I guess it will never stop, and no matter how many times in a row journalists will be wrong, they will "create" next Messi's and Xavi's each new Season.
And some fans will always "buy" that hype. Each new Season.

Hey man, I only posted the article. I didn't write the article. And, at least in my opinion, the writer is simply saying that Lee, Ayoub, and Alena play a role in their youth sides, similar to Xaviesta and Messi. For that matter, Perez, a wide forward, has stated that his idol is Neymar so you could say that the four play Xaviesta/Messi/Neymar-esque roles in their teams.

BBZ8800

Hey man, I only posted the article. I didn't write the article. And, at least in my opinion, the writer is simply saying that Lee, Ayoub, and Alena play a role in their youth sides, similar to Xaviesta and Messi. For that matter, Perez, a wide forward, has stated that his idol is Neymar so you could say that the four play Xaviesta/Messi/Neymar-esque roles in their teams.

Sorry, I didn't mean anything bad towards you.

This was just an example, that article, how the hype starts.
Add a few good matches, a few good dribbles and goals, a few good Youtube compilations and that's it.

You will read soon on our forums: "Kick Busi, Rakitic, Rafinha out of the team, we need to give chances to our new gems"
As always :)

I am not saying that these guys are good or bad.
It is just that each new Season we have 3-4 new gems, and each time we can read:
"This new 1998' generation is much better generation than previous generations, as always, lol"
"He is the best La Masia midfield prospect in 10 years."
"He is the best Spanish defender in his generation"

Again, I am not saying that they aren't the best in their generation. But lately each new generation has a few players which are "the best" in something.
And each player is the best in something and he is "special, and has something never seen before".

Papers are giving those labels too easily lately to every young player.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm of the opinion that, to have a shot at succeeding at Barca, you have to be one of, if not the best of your generation of players.

These articles really just bring attention to some of the talents that we may not hear about often since they haven't reached the B team. It's just interesting to read about them.

navidjaan

This is how crazy hype is build.
In 1-2-3 years it will lead to "fights" on forums whenever someone says that those guys aren't actually as good as Messi, Xavi and Iniesta.

I am not saying that they won't make it.
But this is how the hype and problems are created.

I guess it will never stop, and no matter how many times in a row journalists will be wrong, they will "create" next Messi's and Xavi's each new Season.
And some fans will always "buy" that hype. Each new Season.

I wrote that article and my intention wasn't to say that Lee would end up being as good as Messi, Aleña as Iniesta and Ayoub as Xavi. It was just to give people an idea of who these players are and what roles they have on their teams, as [MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION] is saying. I can see now that it does create hype and I'm sorry if you think that was my intention because it wasn't. I just wanted people to learn more about a very talented midfielder we have at La Masia who unfortunately didn't get a lot of playing time this season. Hopefully he'll be key in midfield for Juvenil A next season alongside Aleña.

khaled_a_d

I wrote that article and my intention wasn't to say that Lee would end up being as good as Messi, Aleña as Iniesta and Ayoub as Xavi. It was just to give people an idea of who these players are and what roles they have on their teams, as [MENTION=15783]KingMessi[/MENTION] is saying. I can see now that it does create hype and I'm sorry if you think that was my intention because it wasn't. I just wanted people to learn more about a very talented midfielder we have at La Masia who unfortunately didn't get a lot of playing time this season. Hopefully he'll be key in midfield for Juvenil A next season alongside Aleña.

Welcome to the forum body ,hope you would post here more

Zangash

Banned
Bartomeu will have a hard time winning the election when he's rotting in jail for fiscal fraud.

Anyways, what team is Ayoub signing for? Will he play with Porto's first team or slot into the youth teams and work his way up?

Home of Barca Fans