Arturo Vidal

malvolio

even if you are right ... good midfielders dont grow on trees. we would have to buy them. not sure if the club has the money for this after all the disaster deals in the last years.

we should get rid of the salaries of vidal and rakitic this summer. sell coutinho or loan with obligation to buy. also, we should take a decision on arthur's future. and buy 1-2 midfield players.

devo901

sounds good - but paying no salary for 2-3 guys does not give us enough funding for buying a 40-70 mio midfielder... I would be surprised if clubs are lining up for Coutinho, his real value isn't that great. his performance in m?nchen OK maybe good. but the fact that he is injured right now is no help.

fergus90

It's a difficult one for me with Vidal as he always seems to be a beast when comes on, so much so that he deserves the start. But when he starts he doesn't have quite the same impact.

JamDav1982

Can see Messi likes playing with him as he causes chaos in other team offensively and defensively as he is a bit of a loose cannon.

Messi feeds off him a lot and Vidal has moments that can change the game more so than the passing for passing sake that happens too often.

malvolio

It's a difficult one for me with Vidal as he always seems to be a beast when comes on, so much so that he deserves the start. But when he starts he doesn't have quite the same impact.

Because he mainly produces performances against shit opposition. Against good teams he is exposed and doesn't have the technical baggage to make up for it. But what the hell, let people in here wank themselves silly after 2 games against Mallorca and Leganes. Give him the Ballon D'or already!

Barcilliant

Bottom fucking line he is the second best midfielder behind De Jong. Busquets and Rakitic are appalling. They should be playing for a side like Leganes.

malvolio

Predictibile lacklustre performance against a good team. Paulinho 2.0 proving that he shouldn't be a starter in this type of games.

JamDav1982

Predictibile lacklustre performance against a good team. Paulinho 2.0 proving that he shouldn't be a starter in this type of games.

Paulinho behind Messi/Suarez was probably best this Barca team has looked in last 3 years.

For all he lacked technically he brought things that this team lacks badly.

malvolio

Paulinho behind Messi/Suarez was probably best this Barca team has looked in last 3 years.

For all he lacked technically he brought things that this team lacks badly.

the man had his time under the sun, but was not the type of midfielder for barcelona.

i rember that chelsea away game when you looked at him and couldn't believe he was a professional footballer, absolutely atrocious.

JamDav1982

the man had his time under the sun, but was not the type of midfielder for barcelona.

i rember that chelsea away game when you looked at him and couldn't believe he was a professional footballer, absolutely atrocious.

Not saying he was the type Barca should have more that the fact he improved team and showed what lacks even now is scary.

That Chelsea game was a farce to even play him on the right. He was suited behind Messi Suarez where could make up for their lack of pressing and was a physical presence who played well off Messi.

Home of Barca Fans