Arturo Vidal

EdmondDantes

I always sense last season would have been his last at Juve. He's gonna be a great signing for Pep, his problem now is what to do with Alonso who's been looking off the pace (though I know it's only pre-season).

Come to think of it, we could really do with loaning out Gerson (as we've apparently already signed him) to Juventus, with Pirlo and now Vidal gone I feel he could slot right in and get some great amount of experience to evolve as a player.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
I think Juventus are more interested in signing a player rather than developing one for us, especially as it seems like Pogba has suddenly become a target for this board again(surprise..surprise..) and they might lose him too next year.

EdmondDantes

I think Juventus are more interested in signing a player rather than developing one for us, especially as it seems like Pogba has suddenly become a target for this board again(surprise..surprise..) and they might lose him too next year.

I'm sure they are, but conveniently they also offered over 16 million for him and scouted him for years and years. I'm sure they would enjoy having him in the squad with little to no cost (obviously the trade off would be giving him valuable experience in a top top club). Vidal and Pirlo are gone, we could do some business.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
nvm found them

MVA_Springwater_and_Harding_Rd_006--660.jpg

different angle

images

Home of Barca Fans