Arturo Vidal

Wavy

Real??? xD

Because they signed the best coach in the history of football, I guess? I predict a Real exit in the Quarterfinal unless they get the easiest route possible as they usually always get.

Actually Rafa is very good in tournaments. It's in the league that he will suck major balls. But I love his assignment cause usually when Rafa leaves he leaves the team in ruins. I want to see nothing more than Real being in 10th place.

Barcilliant

Vidal is a terrific player but not a Pep kind of player. Also his injuries have slowed him a bit and his goal scoring has almost disappeared.
Barca got the better player at the moment and the player who will be the better fit.

Arda was also willing to join us despite the ban.
Another thing Vidal lacks is tactical discipline.
He's always has a free roaming role at Juve.
I doubt Pep is going to let him have so much freedom at Bayern.

serghei

Actually Rafa is very good in tournaments. It's in the league that he will suck major balls. But I love his assignment cause usually when Rafa leaves he leaves the team in ruins. I want to see nothing more than Real being in 10th place.

He's got too good of a team to suck major balls this time around. Real is the best team he's managed by far, and the quality of the team is more often than not the deciding factor. Maybe he won't win La Liga, but he and his Real Madrid will contend for the title until late in the season.

If there is anything which Pep let's players do, its free-roaming in a very fluid system.

Yea, but I thought Bayern is looking for more positional stability.

Last edited:

BenRobbins

[formation=red2,6]
Neuer
Lahm-0-Benatia-0-Boateng-0-Alaba
0-0-0-Martinez-0-0-0
0-0-Thiago-0-Vidal-0-0
Robben-0-0-Lewa-0-0-Muller
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Would beat anybody but its not that easy with pep.

KingLeo10

[formation=red2,6]
Neuer
Lahm-0-Benatia-0-Boateng-0-Alaba
0-0-0-Martinez-0-0-0
0-0-Thiago-0-Vidal-0-0
Robben-0-0-Lewa-0-0-Muller
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Would beat anybody but its not that easy with pep.

probably a little biased here, but a full strength barca would still come out on top imo. but it would be a high scoring affair, and MSN would all need to have their A game.

Home of Barca Fans