Arturo Vidal

BarçaBarça

When he himself is a dirty player (club/national team) it doesn't suit him to say this.
But I must admit, that it is only when you watch Atletico as a 'neutral' you can appreciate how good they are - when your team plays against them, they are just representing everything evil and dirty in this world.

Observer

Banned
You should watch the game again and focus on Vidal, it was a WC performance and far from dirty.

Probably BM's best player on pitch atm.

BenRobbins

Its his persistent waving of an imaginary card and whining to the ref every 30 seconds which makes me hate this twat. Was hoping Godin would plant one on him last night.

Yannik

Its his persistent waving of an imaginary card and whining to the ref every 30 seconds which makes me hate this twat. Was hoping Godin would plant one on him last night.

Godin or his teammates might have been the wrong guys to do that though.

Acer

he is not top 3 midfielders in the world I do not see what offers more than guys like Matuidi or Naninggolan.

Observer

Banned
he is not top 3 midfielders in the world I do not see what offers more than guys like Matuidi or Naninggolan.

be4.36628

Yannik

You might get the impression PSG won the last 5 CLs considering of how Acer repeatedly jerks on all his bubu-boys there. Noone knows what Nainggolan is doing here though.

Last edited:

Andrew M

Matuidi is a great player, but Nainggolan :facepalm:

Nah, Matuidi is so mediocre.

-----------

I don't think saying top 5 mids or whatever is particularly useful as every player has different qualities. Vidal offers box to box capacities and very handy runs into the box from deep for a team like Bayern who have so much possession against teams defending deep.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans