Arthur

Mrgandalf

Curious member
I started to follow him after hearing the rumors. also knew that our biggest problem was not having a midfielder with this profile. so by default, i was very optimistic. but when i became aware of his mentality, things changed. and told my friends, if he succeeds here, by itself, many of our problems will disappear.

his most important ability is his mentality. that's what makes him reach the standard sooner.

i want to write more, but unfortunately i can hardly speak english. so i will enjoy your posts. especially my beloved member BBZ :D

Andresito

Staff member
Reminds me of Rakitic' first season - proving a success right from the start and becoming a fan favourite.

He can still add another dimension to his game, and I'm sure he will in a few years.

To become world class he needs to be able to create chances. Not assists per se, but passes behind the line which eventually lead to a chance.
Like how Xavi used to do with Dani Alves.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
He is quite similar to Veratti imo in how he dribbles with the ball and seems more defense-minded than Xavi and Iniesta were (though he does possess the qualities of both).

Messigician

Still though, I feel if Iniesta was still here he would still be fully starting these matches. There has been plenty of times where Valverde choose seniority over what was actually needed in the match. Semedo/Dembele playing well while others suck yet they get subbed continiously.

What is wrong with that?

Iniesta Arthur
Busquets

Would be sick

xXKonan

[tw]1055404199620628480[/tw]

8 Min HL video.

It's fun going on other teams forums and seeing them talk about Arthur a bit and how they say "Who is this guy and how did Barca Scout him". Robert had Flaws but this is perhaps going to be his masterstroke Kinda like how Ter Stegen's was Zubi's.

He's a starter here while some of the more expensive signings such as Fred, Fabinho, Keita aren't at United and Liverpool. (Different expectations/leagues and systems tbf)

Pepe Silvia

Arthur is the truth, but he is still very green and needs work in a lot of areas. He is far from a finished product. He lacks in directness, through balls, and final passes. I'm convinced he'll begin to improve in those areas. In terms of ball protection, tempo control, distribution, and work rate he is already playing at a very high level.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Once he starts playing those through passes and incisive final passes, something he acknowledged at Gremio he was working on, it's game over.

xXKonan

[tw]1055493845171953667[/tw]

[tw]1055494430218547200[/tw]

BBZ might love him now with him working out at the Gym.

:pep:

Devils

DqW8BcQWkAAzqp7.jpg:large

full

kttcoliwow
kttcoliwow
kttcoliwow

EdmondDantes

He has been on a new diet since he arrived for pre-season. It was widely reported even back then. He arrived here with a body fat percentage of around 15% and now I'd say he's on ~ 9-11%

DpuQuGIWsAA7y-4.jpg

This photo taken in 17/10/18

Barca's nutritionist/sports science team even got a chef that, by the looks of it, stays in his house to make sure every meal he eats follows his personal diet down to a tee.

[youtube]wCIRvshqzZM[/youtube]

3:00

And xXKonan's posts match what is discussed in the video. He is indeed eating more fish than red meat.

-

In other words, Arthur is no longer a fatty.

xXKonan

B/R Football can be obnoxious sometimes but if there's one thing I can't deny is they make some incredible edits.

Home of Barca Fans