Arthur

Jcar

[tw]1055404199620628480[/tw]

8 Min HL video.

It's fun going on other teams forums and seeing them talk about Arthur a bit and how they say "Who is this guy and how did Barca Scout him". Robert had Flaws but this is perhaps going to be his masterstroke Kinda like how Ter Stegen's was Zubi's.

He's a starter here while some of the more expensive signings such as Fred, Fabinho, Keita aren't at United and Liverpool. (Different expectations/leagues and systems tbf)

Could you brinng the links of those topics? of the other teams

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
Would like to see a Busi, Arthur and Vidal midfield. With Busi, Arthur, Raki the midfield is a bit flat and a vertical player like Vidal would be an interesting addition.
Not saying I do not like the current lineup or want to see the other trio immediately but it could work out well.

xXKonan

Considering how well he has adapted so far and how the team trusts him a lot, it's not out of the question that you will see him become even riskier here very soon.

Not that his through balls or creative stuff will always come out good when he attempts them but that's the learning process I guess.

Jombi

At best, he'll be good enough to contribute for us in four years time, I guess. We have a long wait ahead of us.

Last edited:
Puyol "Let Arthur grow, don't compare him to Xavi. He's at Barca because he has the quality and characteristics for the club and he's showing that. We don't need to put pressure on his back."

Captain Puyi!

El Gato

Villarato!
Puyol "Let Arthur grow, don't compare him to Xavi. He's at Barca because he has the quality and characteristics for the club and he's showing that. We don't need to put pressure on his back."

Captain Puyi!

Yeap, he's right. This involves not having a bitch fit every time he's subbed off like this forum seems to be inclined to do. Good guy, but to expect him to hold his own and run the floor in the middle with Vidal being given the task of cleaning up the mess is a bit much.

Giginho75

Shocked for his performance against Inter.
Great couple with Magic Busquets.
I hope we've found the midfielder of the future!!!

Home of Barca Fans