Argentina

CatalinR10

Very tough road ahead of Argentina. If they finish the group stage as No.1 in group F, they might play Switzerland, or even worse, France. If they finish second in the group, it is almost a guarantee to play France. If they manage to beat France/Switzerland, they could be facing either Portugal, or worse, Germany.

not really. Iirc they have the easyest way to the semis.

CatalinR10

How so? Best case scenario they will be play against Switzerland, Portugal and then they could be facing Spain/Italy to advance to the semis.

maybe some users have the potential oponents of argentina. I remember being somewhere in the Messi thread. They really have an easy route.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Very tough road ahead of Argentina. If they finish the group stage as No.1 in group F, they might play Switzerland, or even worse, France. If they finish second in the group, it is almost a guarantee to play France. If they manage to beat France/Switzerland, they could be facing either Portugal, or worse, Germany.

Mario-Balotelli-Spits-out-Drink-on-bench-Italy-Euro-2012.gif

Richard.H

:neymar: :neymar:

NO WAY brah!

Argentina's road to the final is considered the easiest, not just by the many forum members here, but also by an incredibly amount of sports journalists and pundits. I will go on as far as to say that if they don't make the quarters, then it will be an absolute disaster for them.

PaulFCB

Banned
How so? Best case scenario they will be play against Switzerland, Portugal and then they could be facing Spain/Italy to advance to the semis.

How did you conclude Switzerland is in any way a hard opponent in the R2?
Argentina has by far the easiest road to the QF and if they face Portugal in the QF, you can say all the road to the SF.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
That Sunny is one of my main reasons why I am backing them to win it and it is often ignored that the climate for them is extremely good. Unlike for Germany where the climate for them will be tough.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
:neymar: :neymar:

NO WAY brah!

Argentina's road to the final is considered the easiest, not just by the many forum members here, but also by an incredibly amount of sports journalists and pundits. I will go on as far as to say that if they don't make the quarters, then it will be an absolute disaster for them.

Well, if you guys thinking playing Portugal (or if they flop and end up second in the group and get to play France and possibly Germany) and then possibly Spain an easy route, I don't know what a tough route is.

Home of Barca Fans