Arda Güler

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Turkish Dybala. Will be back in Turkey after a couple of years. There won’t be a big star from Turkey for still some time, they just don’t have it in them. Bad character traits.

khaled_a_d

So, which other wonder kid Deco will be after? Back on Diaz hype train? Going for Vermeeren? Prestianni or Echeverri? Brazilian attackers?

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Hopefully we're scouting other young creative midfielders we can add next year because once Pedri and Dembele go down we really struggle creating much.

BJJ

I don't think people are pissed on missing out on the player. He's no Neymar. I just think we're sick of losing out to Real Madrid.
This club needs to get it's shit in order. We have gone from being the number one destination to losing out to Saudi clubs. See Brozovic. Even when we were winning nothing in the early 2000s we were attracting talents. Now we are looking at signing back an ex Masia journey man and the Catalan press says we should be excited about it. 😂 Wtf???

Devils

I've been to Turkey many times. Wonderful people food, music, coffee and baths.

but....

When it comes to Turkish footballers, I always say the same thing. They are the stinkiest of the stinky. Absolute terrible investments. Lazy egomaniacs who never live up to the hype.

This guy is a scumbag and even worse than that, he's a madridista!

I've said it a million times...

#NoTurks!

Prodi

I don't think people are pissed on missing out on the player. He's no Neymar. I just think we're sick of losing out to Real Madrid.
This club needs to get it's shit in order. We have gone from being the number one destination to losing out to Saudi clubs. See Brozovic. Even when we were winning nothing in the early 2000s we were attracting talents. Now we are looking at signing back an ex Masia journey man and the Catalan press says we should be excited about it. 😂 Wtf???
No money, no player.

Home of Barca Fans