Arda Güler

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Told you, its the same story each time. Narcissostic gen z talents prefer Madrid over us due to cr7 individualism/fanboyism and Madrid best club ever branding....

Thats why we keep losing out on these youngsters if they want them as well.

It is not CR7 fanboyism, it is how Madrid vs. us projects into the future.

Honestly, other than being almost a perennial winner in Europe and harvesting silverware left to right, they are in a much better position financially, institutionally and probably sporting-wise too than us. Our hands are tied due to the financial difficulties and austerity, we can't offer more than other clubs and we are having a hard time registering players, just so many uncertainties. Plus we have Xavi, eh.

Messigician

Too bad that turtle mfucker has a Real Madrid obsession otherwise he would have been perfect for us as a LW and someone I'd be fine spending all of next year's transfer budget on even if he comes as a free transfer.

Would be the perfect revenge too.

Your clubs budget cant even register free signings

Keep mpaypal name out of your mouth

Porque

Well if Fresneda is the chosen one then better close it. Because Geertruida, who we were linked with, is about to sign for Red Bull Leipzig (and then Bayern on a free).

Messigician

Vitor Roque’s agent André Cury: “I have good relationship with Barcelona and so I always recommend him to go there, it’s spectacular club”
🔵
🔴
#FCB “If Barça signs him, they’ve 100% made a top deal. His value will increase a lot and he’ll then be worth 5 times more”, told RAC1.
https://twitter.com/FabrizioRomano/...^1654550372877303812|twgr^|twcon^s1_&ref_url=

xXKonan

Looking Forward to Carlo playing him as an RB or not playing him at all and he ends up being bullied down to Castilla.

Ends up being the Turkish Halilovic.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Madrid will probably loan him to their satellite club like Getafe or something, if he is adamant to leave Turkey.

mc_lovin

Looking Forward to Carlo playing him as an RB or not playing him at all and he ends up being bullied down to Castilla.

Ends up being the Turkish Halilovic.
They have no creative mids (bar the veterans), no actual RWs. Not totally unreasonable on his part.

Home of Barca Fans